Yes. Don't do it.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Yep. If you do that you will actually become attracted to men.

It's been proven by science.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Yeah, those people think that it makes them look darker.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
their, damnit.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Yep. If you do that you will actually become attracted to men.

It's been proven by science.

This *nods*

better watch out TS
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Um, not unless you start touching other penises and/or allowing them to enter your anus. Dumb yes, but only as homosexual as you make it.
Actually if were talking about Alexi here, to be honest from a spectator's point of view the black nail polish creates a unique visual effect where it makes him look like hes playing faster, maybe?, anyone?
Two of my chick friend's boyfriends paint their nails black and last time I checked they greatly enjoy making out with women....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
why would you want to....if you want to be gay try a more flamboyant color. or colors....RAINBOW!!!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Two of my chick friend's boyfriends paint their nails black and last time I checked they greatly enjoy making out with women....

Who doesnt, I think even gay guys do its cool.
I've honestly never met a straight man who painted their nails. Even if it's just black. They were all at least bi.

But hey, Alexi Laiho and the guys from A7X do it, so it must be cool
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Yeah, but its gayer for a guy to suck another guys dick.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
yes, because immediately after the polish dries you're running around asking men to stick things in your pooper
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
No. It's more emo than gay. You're homosexual if you have an attraction towards men, not if you wear makeup. Actor wear make up.
Yes, unless you're Alexi Laiho.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Not gay, but incredibly stupid. If you paint your nails black, you're trying too hard.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
No. It's gay for guys to be physically and/or romantically attracted to other guys.
I really hate people that are so afraid of looking gay, that instead they make themselves look like a homophobic moron.
sup?
gay probly not emo yes and emo kids are you guessed it gay so dont b a emo poser or ppl will think you are gay and if you are emo just let me no and i will gladly give you instructions on wen to jump off the sky way bridge and at such time i will place a bet on that websight and win alott of money thank you
Gay? No.
Dumb? Very.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by selkies
gay probly not emo yes and emo kids are you guessed it gay so dont b a emo poser or ppl will think you are gay and if you are emo just let me no and i will gladly give you instructions on wen to jump off the sky way bridge and at such time i will place a bet on that websight and win alott of money thank you

Dude, seriously, punctuation.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Page 1 of 2