SO i made this Thread like 2 weeks ago telling about my ****ty life. I asked you guys what to do. I got the responses that i thought i would, so i thought that i wouldent hurt to try your advice. So now i have been getting my shool work done and i even got a job!!! but see i still have the girlfriend thing. See, she has been my best friend for ever. so i cant just get ride of her, nor do i want to. but we were hanging out, and she told me she was pregnant. where still in High school, i really want a kid. But this is unexpected. what do i do
Support her? I mean really, that's the only non-asshole thing that you can do. Best of luck, don't pressure her into doing anything she doesn't want *coughabortioncough*...

If you want the kid then be kind to it, and I hope both your parents and her parents are willing to help you and your girlfriend. You'll more than likely need it.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
If you want a kid, then keep it. If you really want to get rid of it, there's always the abortion alternative. But there's alot of people that are going to disagree with me.
That's a tough situation. Be supportive of your girlfriend and her decision. Talk over the future of it. Do you two really want it? Don't ask her that directly, but keep that in your mind.

As for your parents, I'd say you're going to have to tell them if you decide to keep the child.
...if this is true...

put a bag over her head, and beat her ovaries with a led pipe!

...seriously...

K!
Quote by clint160
Computer: $500
Internet Connection: $20
Getting caught masturbating on webcam:
priceless
Involve parents asap. They're going to find out eventually anyways.

FALCON PUNCH!!!!

No seriously that works. My gym teacher told us that he did it to his girlfriend when he was in highschool. He's a classy guy like that.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Doesn't anyone use condoms any more?

Too late now though, so just talk to her about it and support whatever decision she makes.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
...if all else phails....

i got a rag soaked in chloroform and a old rusty metal hanger....

just give me 5 minutes with her...

Quote by clint160
Computer: $500
Internet Connection: $20
Getting caught masturbating on webcam:
priceless
Quote by lepermessiah22

FALCON PUNCH!!!!

No seriously that works. My gym teacher told us that he did it to his girlfriend when he was in highschool. He's a classy guy like that.

You're not serious?
Dude you're in highschool, ever heard of a little called a condom for crying out loud...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Proof that she's pregnant? There've been plenty of times that a lass has said she's pregnant when she isn't.

And you want a kid... but you're still in high school? What happened to priorities?

Screw getting anywhere in life. I want a little pain in the ass child that will consume every moment of my life and devour every crevice of my soul!
Apparently birth control and condoms aren't cool anymore. Jesus, I need to get hip again!

*Plays Wallflowers album*

Yahhhhh
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by saucynoodles
...if this is true...

put a bag over her head, and beat her ovaries with a led pipe!

...seriously...

K!
Babies don't grow in ovaries dumb ass. If you're going to make an asshole suggestion at least tell him to beat the right area.

Dude if she's pregnant she's got 1st say. If she wants it there's nothing you can do. And if she doesn't, I don't think there's anything you can do there either.
Quote by fretsonfire74
You're not serious?

funny thing is i am completely serious

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22

FALCON PUNCH!!!!

Then your gym teacher is either an asshole or a liar.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by lepermessiah22

FALCON PUNCH!!!!

Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805

I really shouldn't be laughing so much at that.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by ewp805

+1000000000
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
I'd get some proof first, but you also have adoption, but may not be the best option if the child never gets adopted. I'd rather have it with me so that I can at least know that it will have a somewhat decent life. Also look at the money aspect, kids aren't cheap, if you can afford it and really want it then go for it.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
Quote by ewp805

Hhahaha, dude, That is SO inappropriate, but I can't help but laugh
Am I a bad person?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
For a minute there I thought the threadstarter was saying that she was pregnant by some guy, not him. Anyways, have her take a pregnancy test and let you see the results. Consult your parents (seriously) and don't force your opinion. Make it known, but don't force it.