so i had my first gig ever haha. it was at battle of the bands, and i thought we did fairly well, but the singer totally blew it, so we didnt place. we ended up playing starlight by muse, and this song by straylight run that i wont bother trying to spell. the last part was where it made the performance special for me though. we played power rangers for a minute or so, and boy, was it the best minute of my life haha. i will provide the link (only have power rangers, friend couldnt record the rest =/)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TsmPcrDuWsA

yeah, our timing was pretty mesed up in the beginning since my picking arm gets tired easily from lots of downpicking (im left handed so no wanking benefits =/). i thought the rest was decent though, considering its my first time ever infront of a live audience. little mistakes here and there, but oh well. hope you guys can provide criticism

p.s. the playing-with-my-mouth thing was just some dare my drummer told me to do. im not actaully playing with my teeth, im just using pull-offs
Well I wasn't expecting Dream Theater or anything but it was a bit off in my opinion. You guys should have practiced more. Good job and keep it going.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
What the hell was that that fell off your face at the end? XD
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
yeah we DEFINATELYYY could have used A LOT more practice. we had a two week's notice since my bandmate finally suggested it, since he was informed late (battle of the bands is at a neighboring highschool, im a sophmore in highschool btw). so everything was totally rushed, since everyone was busy with their lives too, so getting a complete practice with full- band was pretty rare.. and the thing that flew from my face at the end was my pick ahaha. looks like a tooth or something doesnt it.

yeah i totally love my rga =) nicesst feel guitar with a fixed bridge. needs pickups swap though
haha yeah it looks and sounds cool, but simple sweep =) i cant sweep for crap, but decided to put it in the for the thrill of it.