Quote by StraightxXxEdge
I guess you could do Preview Post first to see if it'll show up. I'm not exactly sure why you'd need practice though.

hey Straight Edge - i couldn't see it in the Preview but I could see that an image was attached down below in Attach Files.

also, i'm having trouble getting my pics smaller in KBs to fit but that is not your problem. I don't have Photoshop or anything and am kinda new to using my digital camera

tnx
;
thats fine, you can practice here if you need to
from daylight...
...into darkness
tnx divid3d - and good job writing all the Rules and FAQs.

most of my guitar pics are 300K plus.

also, it looked like one time it told me the limit was 2M and then another time is siad 50K. Is that because of resolution of 2 jpegs i tried were different? i realize that this is not UG specific but UG is the only board i view/use
tnx
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
tnx divid3d - and good job writing all the Rules and FAQs.

most of my guitar pics are 300K plus.

also, it looked like one time it told me the limit was 2M and then another time is siad 50K. Is that because of resolution of 2 jpegs i tried were different? i realize that this is not UG specific but UG is the only board i view/use
tnx
The Mods put a lot of effort into things like that. It's good to see someone actually take the time to thank one of them.

I don't know much about attaching image directly uploaded to UG. I use photobucket to store my images, then use img tags to display them in posts. It works well for me.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i think if you upload your pics to imageshack or photobucket they get resized automatically so that's worth a try if your pics are very large.

i think the 50k upload limit only applies to avatars, not attached images. i'm not sure since i never attach images to posts myself, i just upload my pics elsewhere and use img tags
from daylight...
...into darkness
tnx guys - i just found a program on Vista called Picaso, or at least it was preloaded on my laptop, and now I'm going photo edit crazy with all the things i can do

just got avatar up as you can see, and yes i like to use the Search box and do research before going post-al and asking lots of stupid questions (minus this thread)
tnx again ; )