http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senioritis

I have it bad. I've already mentally checked out. I'm graduating this May but I can't do anything school related anymore. I'm more focused on finding a job, searching for an apartment and playing frisbee. And it's too f'ing nice out.
yes. now im a college freshman and i still have it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe

Agreedx10.
mmmk.
senioritis was so bad for everyone at my school that we actually built a 3-hole golf course on the back lawn. everyone brought their clubs to school and some people played all day.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I actually find it amusing that this needs an official term.

ya thats bizzar... the fact that if you're not a senior you don't have it... just damn... what doctor backs this crap..
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
i've always been lazy. but tihs fourth quarter i've just been dead. no attention paid whatsoever in class. just enrolled into my college. i really don't care anymore. just waiting for the summer now.
#DTWD
Quote by touji-za-nai
ya thats bizzar... the fact that if you're not a senior you don't have it... just damn... what doctor backs this crap..
its not an actual medical term.... its just supposed to sound like one.......
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by the wikipedia entry
Senioritis is not to be confused with general apathy that one may experience at the end of any other academic year. Some students in their Junior year, Sophomore year, or even earlier may exhibit similar signs of laziness as the end of the school year approaches, but it must be noted that the diagnosis of Senioritis assumes that the cause of decreased motivation is the acceptance to college or a job and the notion that optimal performance is not necessary to maintain that acceptance. Because of this, senioritis can only be contracted by seniors (in high school or college). Other students are merely experiencing anxiety in anticipation of summer break.

so all you people that arent seniors...shut up. you are just lazy
Quote by cpick2014
so all you people that arent seniors...shut up. you are just lazy

Lazy-bastard-itis?
Quote by radioarizona
linknchuk: Hahaha, I was the same way.

Freshman in college, still doing the same damn thing. :p I no longer blame senioritis though. I blame guitar.

Im droppin out and goin to jobcorps to learn carpentry... then moving to seattle to open a guitar shop where I will sell mainstream guitars as well as some made by me... so in a way I could blame guitar.
I'm about to be a senior in college and I'm sure that's going to be fun... I'm just a couple hundred hours of bull**** coursework away from having a nice job with a SALARY, driving a new car, having a nice house, and finally, FINALLY, having HEALTH INSURANCE! THANK GOD.

Of course, if I don't finish said coursework that actually does affect me.

So, I can't have senioritis, although I did in high school.
Quote by Zugunruhe

Word. By the end of the 2nd term i pretty much stopped going to school all together.
I'm a junior in high school and I feel like I have it already.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I've had it since Christmas, I'm already accepted to college and I've got things to write, screw schoolwork. I've got a pretty extreme case
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.