A few weeks ago, I decided that staying up until 5 AM was a fantastic idea (not having a job, a real school, or a brain tends to cause a person to think in such ways). The next day, 7 AM. Then 8. Then 10. And now I can't sleep any earlier than 10 AM, wake up at around 6-8PM.

The positives of this situation:
-I'm awake at a time that no one else is, so I can do whatever the hell I want.
-I tend to write a lot better at night when there's no one around to bother me.
-Sneaking onto the Indian reservation is a lot easier at 3 AM in the morning (cheap non-taxed cigarettes anyone?)

Negatives:
-I have no social life any more.
-I can't get a job because the only jobs available at this time are like night shift security and stocking at Wal-Mart.
-I can't even jam with anyone because by this time...who the hell wants to jam? Lol.

Anyone else suffer from this? Or hell, anyone actually enjoy it? :p I'm trying to get my **** back together, so any advice as to how to start sleeping at the right time would be fantastic.
It's 6.50am right now and I haven't been to bed. I'm going now though. It's mainly due to exam studying and having nothing else to do.
I have that same problem mate and it sucks.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

yup i used to be the same way over spring break. then i came back to school and started drinking alot more and i found that would cause me to pass out at 2 or 3am . prob not the answer you wanted but it worked for me
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
i do that all the time. you just have to pull an all-nighter to get yourself back on schedule. so like if you're usually going to bed at 10 AM you just have to stay up until 10 PM.
i only have 3 classes at school and no job so i just come home and nap. and then i start going to bed later and later each night.
Rest assured, that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us.
i have that problem, and its turning me in to an alc. i get bored and do a beer run at 2 am (laid off from work) so i get drunk all night
pass out around 7 wake up for supper play diablo :P and guitar than drink sweet life eh? hha
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
i do that all the time. you just have to pull an all-nighter to get yourself back on schedule. so like if you're usually going to bed at 10 AM you just have to stay up until 10 PM.
i only have 3 classes at school and no job so i just come home and nap. and then i start going to bed later and later each night.

Sounds like a plan. However, I have a hard time staying up all night (day?) because I run out of things to do, and then I'm just like "...**** it, where's my bed", lol. Someone buy me a Red Bull...
I haven't slept since Saturday. Sleep cycles are interesting things.
yeah its hard. i just watched a lot of movies. go for a star wars marathon or something.
Rest assured, that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us.
I usually get this during Winter/Spring break. I end up only being able to sleep around 2 A.M and waking up around 2-3 P.M.

Just lie in your bed and listen to relaxing music like Pink Floyd or something. It'll get you drowsy.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
yeah its hard. i just watched a lot of movies. go for a star wars marathon or something.

Lol, dude, I've been watching 'Galaxy Quest' non-stop for like the last week. A Star Wars break just might be in order. Good idea.
Alcohol would do wonders for you. Maybe mix in a little weed and your out!
I'd end up doing that in the summer

to reset my clock I'd just stay up one day and be tired as hell to go to sleep normally and eventually get back a normal sleeping pattern in a couple of days

also, Benadryl knocks you the **** out if you have allergies