Hey my name is Jeris Aragon and I am an airbrush artist, I have recently been trying to direct my art towards musicians IE guitar players. Here is some of my recent work posted. The warlocks are just what customers had brought me and the bodies I had layin around, they are not the only bodies I paint or anything like that.

I would also like to speak with anyone who is a custom guitar manufacturer regarding some designs I have in mind for my own line of custom guitars. I would really be interested in working with someone on a project like this so get ahold of me if you are able and interested.

Pay no midn to the date on my picture, the battery in the camera always dies.

(Invalid img)
Attachments:
fire warlock.jpg
blue warlock.jpg
red warlock.jpg
green warlock.jpg
leatherface jackson.jpg
-Custom airbrush artist with 14 years experience, looking to collaborate with guitar manufacturer. Artwork available on request.
Yes where are you located? Im working on a guitar project right now, Id like to paint my guitar, I hope you can help.
I am in northern california, lake county

90% of my business is shipped so no problems if we have to.

Hit me up, ready when you are to talk business.
-Custom airbrush artist with 14 years experience, looking to collaborate with guitar manufacturer. Artwork available on request.
wow, good luck for me. I live in San Luis Obispo area. What would you normally charge to do a custom paint job, just an estimate? thanks
My God that green warlock is off the hook!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Alll price related questions should be PMed you guys. Thanks.
Hey! You're the guy who was on ebay claiming some of Mike Learn's work as your own in your auction (which coincidentally has been removed now)

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80426

EDIT: Ack, you need to register to see it.

EDIT 2: Screen grabs from the topic and the ebay auction in question.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-PAINT-YOUR-GUITAR-JACKSON-FENDER-BC-RICH-IBANEZ_W0QQitemZ260220226551QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33035QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by CJRocker at Apr 22, 2008,
Hey! You're the guy who was on ebay claiming some of Mike Learn's work as your own in your auction (which coincidentally has been removed now)

Ugh...........ok look, my ebay account was closed because my paypal account got messed with so I had my girl post that auction on HER account. I stopped using my ebay account and paypal account totally.All the misunderstanding came when pictures that she thought was mine were uploaded onto the auction. I have a bunch of mikes pictures on my PC as well as other artists, that I use for reference, nothing more.

The pictures were removed when Mike asked my girl.

This whole thing was blown way out of proportion and I have nothing to gain by acting like his work is mine, it is obviously much different than mine. That would make as much sense as promoting yourself as a brain surgeon when you are still in med school. then what, someone would ask me to paint that image on their guitar adn I would give them something that looks way different? I am gettin real annoyed at this now.......wish people didn't love to make drama so much.
Last edited by skullsmasher at Apr 22, 2008,
I am an artist, I may not be as good as Mike but I try and I am far better than a lot of other artists. I have never intentionally tried to pretend I painted any of mikes artwork.
easy way to settle this. Write your UG name on a slip of paper, take a picture of it next to some of your guitar work.

assuming your battery isn't dead.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by mrbagrat
easy way to settle this. Write your UG name on a slip of paper, take a picture of it next to some of your guitar work.

assuming your battery isn't dead.

Good Call. I smell a rat.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
I was suggesting the use of Mikes pictures in previous auctions/ads/whatever you want to call it spells more on the person, not the pictures here were fake. I think your excuse is also a little convenient, but thats for future buyers to decide.
Quote by CJRocker
I was suggesting the use of Mikes pictures in previous auctions/ads/whatever you want to call it spells more on the person, not the pictures here were fake. I think your excuse is also a little convenient, but thats for future buyers to decide.

You can think whatever you want. I already explained enough.
Hey Man! Don't sweat it... there are lots of 13 year old little boys on here that like to bring their middle school drama to message boards. It looks like you do some good work. Too bad I don't have the $$$ to get anything done. Do you have any pics of work that aren't skulls/metal themed? If so, post em up!
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Those look badass man... if I didn't already have a badass paintjob on my axe I'd give ya a go :P
why won't you list prices ? i'm sure you could give a general sense
of what your looking for. why not tell us what your charging for the
warlock bodies ? just to give us an idea.

chances are 90% of the people here won't be able to afford you because
they are full time high schoolers w/o a job or are working through college.

btw, i think your art is pretty sweet
crafter twin birds anniversary acoustic
dean tiger maple acoustic
dean hardtail
blackheart 5w head w/bitmo
triple bypass mod
line6 uber metal
Well I thought I would cause a problem if I listed prices but if you guys are asking........

Painting over lets say a factory black body that is in good condition....

Custom artwork $300. and up
New color $200. which includes clear and polish

Really depends on a lot of factors, guitar condition, neck included or not, disassembly requirements if any, pre existing sub traits, size and intricacy of art etc etc
Quote by skullsmasher
Well I thought I would cause a problem if I listed prices but if you guys are asking........

Really depends on a lot of factors, guitar condition, neck included or not, disassembly requirements if any, pre existing sub traits, size and intricacy of art etc etc

ok estimate
Jackson Kelly body. All parts stripped. Shipped without neck. chips around edges and some near the floyd rose routing. I want all paint stripped, body painted a darkish green with black sunburst. Quote?
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by skullsmasher

yeah how about an estimate on a Jackson Dinky stripped id like the same piece you did on that blue warlock there is only 1 chip on top curve and a small paint chip under floyd rose and if you could hit my email up i wanna ask you some question regarding the airbrushing itself awall1022@gmail.com thx