Hey, I just bought a used GV-2 Guv'nor pedal off ebay, and it's come with the nut that keeps the footswitch in place, missing. If you don't know what I mean, look there - it's the little washer sized thing that's attached to the button.

I don't want to take this thing gigging if every time I hit it on and off it wobbles around and moves out of place, does anyone know where I could get a replacement, or what the size and actual name of the part that's missing is? I don't even know it's proper name :[
go to a shop like maplin, and buy a footswitch. use the nut and washer off of that.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Or go to a shop like Maplin and just buy a nut and washer without the footswitch.
I ryke it.

I've gone from a bust up Boss OS-2 which makes a ton of whitenoise whenever it's active to this, even if it did sound like crap I'd still be chuffed haha :]