I'm wondering about buying this guitar, but I feel i need some help to decide it.

Does anyone got some experience with this guitar?
How is the miccs? Especcialy the Pickup? Neck? Style of playing it fits to?

Eventually any problems?

Thx
Quote by Intet
I'm wondering about buying this guitar, but I feel i need some help to decide it.

Does anyone got some experience with this guitar?
How is the miccs? Especcialy the Pickup? Neck? Style of playing it fits to?

Eventually any problems?

Thx

I own the DX (White model)

I am very impressed with it for the price I paid. I noticed when I had it the pickguard was bode in between the single coil. I don't know why mine is but it doesn't bug me. I also had an intonation problem on the bass e string which was fixed off the shelf. Other than that, no worries.

I think the neck feels awesome. One of my favorites i've ever played on any guitar out of the ltd's, jacksons and fenders at the shop.

The bridge pickup is satisfactory imo but I think the neck pickup is worth keeping in there. Just my 2 cents though. Try playing it and checking it out for yourself.
I just bought mine and i love it! It doesn't have the super super slim neck, but still not a fatty neck, it's easy to play on and feels nice to hold. I've still had non problem with the Floyd, i've changed strings and tunings a few times (on my own) and it feels pretty easy and stays in tune when it's fixed. I don't really like the mics too much, i feel they've got a lack of treble (for my taste, since i play mostly 80s glam metal, hardrock and so on). But the mics work just fine, maybe change them some day if you feel like you want to? I think it fits the most playing styles, of course more aimed to shreding and fast play, all from Steve Vai stuff to Children of Bodom works just fine. But if you're really picky i'd say it suites for most 80s glam metal to some heavyer metal. Maybe not the heaviest and darkest guitar, but suites just fine for ex. Slayer, CoB and more.
And it's pretty cheap too...at least i got it pretty cheap. I'd like it to have a maple fretboard, but this one works just fine. Only thing that i don't really like is the whammy bar, you don't screw it in, you "pop" it in, that makes it hard to have it close to your picking hand if you're into doing faster whammy style playing (ex Steve Vai), and i'm pretty lazy so it feels hard to reach for the arm then pull it up just to do some thingys, but but, it's still great. It'd be easyer if i knew what you where looking for?
Ah ,sorry for the bad info.
I'm mostly looking for a guitar for alternative genres , like.. not only metal , but rock,blues,acustic , and up to more heavy things.
Gonna run it through a Digitech Death Metal Disortion Pedal most of the time.

Tried the guitar today , loved the neck , not too slim , but not fat either.
The bridge micc was allright for now. But probably going to change it later , if I buy it.
Quote by Intet
Ah ,sorry for the bad info.
I'm mostly looking for a guitar for alternative genres , like.. not only metal , but rock,blues,acustic , and up to more heavy things.
Gonna run it through a Digitech Death Metal Disortion Pedal most of the time.

Tried the guitar today , loved the neck , not too slim , but not fat either.
The bridge micc was allright for now. But probably going to change it later , if I buy it.

Don't call me stupid or anything but I play quite a few genres (incl. Metal) with it and it sounds fine, just use some pedals to adjust the tone. Your amp has a bigger affect then the guitar would.

I agree as well, the bridge pickup is decent but not exceptional like the neck pickup