I was laying down, and I don't know what happened, but my neck just randomly started hurting, and now I can't turn it or tilt it to the left without unbearable pain. The problem is that I have lacrosse in about two hours, and I would really like to be able to move my neck by then. Anybody know of anything that might help?
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
go to the chemist and get a either 'Deep Freeze' or Deep Heat'. either one should ease the pain quick and get rid of it
its just a spasm and will go away, use a heat pad and take some tylenol.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Do you crack your neck alot? If so, chances are it's a sign that you may get Athritis (sp?)

I have the same habit, and there are days where I can't move my neck either. I'm trying to stop.
put your head in the oven and set it to 180 for 20 minutes. always works.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
Do you crack your neck alot? If so, chances are it's a sign that you may get Athritis (sp?)

I have the same habit, and there are days where I can't move my neck either. I'm trying to stop.

you dont get arthritis like that, cracking bones is something to do with releasing oxygen and its a myth that you get arthritis, still..... i try not to do it lol
this happens to me once every couple of months (mine are really bad tho). It's called neck spasms. Just take a lot of tylenol. Then lie down and try to massage the area that hurts w/ your knuckle. Sometimes you can find a point where if you put pressure on it it will actually stop hurting.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Xeus
you dont get arthritis like that, cracking bones is something to do with releasing oxygen and its a myth that you get arthritis, still..... i try not to do it lol

REALLY?!
If you are being dead serious I am really friggen pissed off right now...

I heard it released oxygen or some fluid as well, but I was still told it was bad...?
Oh how I wish I had some Icy Hot.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.