i was thinking about getting an e-bow, but have never used one or know anyone who has. anyone used one and do you think they are worth the money? and if anyone knows about the differet types you can get a little advice would be good
the pic theif strikes again

Member #1 of im not a member of anything, and i dont wanna be. PM me to join
There's definitely a technique to it and it definitely takes some practice. My roommate has had one for a while and still can't get past making awful noises with it.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
I'd love to get an E-Bow too, but isn't it an ebay only thing now? Aren't they out of production?
Quote by dissident52
I'd love to get an E-Bow too, but isn't it an ebay only thing now? Aren't they out of production?

I think they're harder to find but I actually spotted one for sale in a music shop the other day.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
Yeah they're still in production. In my opinion they're way too expensive though
I use an EBow in all of my compositions it's not hard to use at all just make sure the string doesnt vibrate against it.

Some of the greatest things you can do:

Ebow + Delay + Chorus

Ebow + Wah
*Sweep the Wah as you vary the distance of the drive range = awsome.

It sounds best with clean sounds that way you can preserve the dynamics.
ebows are awesome, i remember when they first came around. i always wated one cuz i thought theyd drop in price, but they never did and thats way too expensive for what it does...although yoiu can get awesome sounds with ebow+delay
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.