Interesting. I'd be quick to write it off as an old Tom Delonge model, but that headstock is an anomaly...
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Quote by jm1681
Interesting. I'd be quick to write it off as an old Tom Delonge model, but that headstock is an anomaly...

I was thinking that it looked like the Delonge, but that headstock...
Quote by Scawts
I was thinking that it looked like the Delonge, but that headstock...

+1
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Scawts
How do you know this, if you don't mind me asking?

well, im no fender expert but because fender doesn't manufacture an 'eastcoast stratocaster' (as far as i know)

like above said, someone could've just taken the neck of a tom delonge strat and replaced it with a wacky looking one but then it makes you wonder why
Looks like it could be a modified pre-CBS headstock which I believe the Delonge model had.

But again, why?
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Ta guys, I just wanted to be sure. Staying clear of this one.
Quote by jm1681
Looks like it could be a modified pre-CBS headstock which I believe the Delonge model had.

But again, why?

Pre CBS headstock? Don't think so... i'll ask the Fender expert in the store i work in about this one, i'm pretty curious about it. i'm 99.9% sure it's a fake.
Last edited by Simto at Apr 22, 2008,
I might have it the wrong way around, I'm not too knowledgable on Fenders, but I "think" the Delonge model had the large headstock...

...and it did

But clearly they are NOT the same. The logos and part of the shape are all kinds of wrong.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头