It's for the end of the year, so I'd like to decide A.S.A.P. I'm playing one fingerstyle song (Angelina by Tommy Emmanuel) and Tall Fiddler by Tommy Emmanuel. (I'm obviously a big fan). Now for my third performance, I'm looking for something to play with a band. I like rock, verging on metal and metalcore, but alas, I have nobody to scream. So I'm looking for something with no screaming, but something that will challenge me with my guitar skills. I've played since I was 4 years old, so I'm looking for a real challenge.

And no "I Cum Blood".
sheesh! is for a music event at schooll or something? i hate these threads! choose your damn self. your just goin to have people in here naming off their favorite songs like idiots and it'll get you no where!
Quote by Agent_darkbooty
sheesh! is for a music event at schooll or something? i hate these threads! choose your damn self. your just goin to have people in here naming off their favorite songs like idiots and it'll get you no where!

+[Really Big Number]
Clairvoyant Disease - A7x............................decent song......doesn't really get too much attention....but yeah choose for yourself or someone WILL say "I Cum Blood"
entrails ripped from a virgin's c**t
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Anything Metallica off of the ...And Justice For All, Black album, or M.O.P.
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by Agent_darkbooty
exhibit A

Well the song fits his criteria and is generally recognized as being a good song, so why not suggest it?
Well, Racer X is a good choice. That or Yngwie if it's just instrumental.
Street Lethal- Racer X
King Of The Monsters- Racer X
Scit Scat Wah- Racer X

Blitzkrieg- Yngwie
Far beyond The Sun- Yngwie
Black Star- Yngwie
I Cum Blood- Yngwie

And of these will be sure to impress.
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
If you had another decent guitarist this could be really cool

Yeah I was thinking about some Alexi or as mentioned above, Yngwie. But the only person I have that can play their instrument really well is a drummer So another good guitarist is out of the question.