great great great great great ****ing "band". i had the opportunity to see them a long time ago and missed it, but regret it to this day, i also just got "get warmer" on vinyl and it's fantastic. thoughts on the band?
Not a big fan. I've downloaded a lot of their CDs just because they're completely free, but their sound is much too poppy for me. It kind of gets on my nerves, to tell you the truth.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
They play around here constantly, of course.

I wish they'd go away.
I wish Jeff Rosenstock would go away, too.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
ive seen them once, and although i was reasonably fucked up at the time, i remember that they were a really cool band...what make BTMI so awesome is that even if they're relatively famous, they play in little shithole clubs that can fit fifty people, give away their music on myspace and if you want a t-shirt, they spraypaint the logo onto the shirt you're wearing.
I like this band a lot. I saw them in February, they put on a good show.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by dannay
ive seen them once, and although i was reasonably fucked up at the time, i remember that they were a really cool band...what make BTMI so awesome is that even if they're relatively famous, they play in little shithole clubs that can fit fifty people, give away their music on myspace and if you want a t-shirt, they spraypaint the logo onto the shirt you're wearing.
So they'd ruin my shirt?

No thanks.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I know, I was joking.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like them. I don't have get warmer. But everything else I think. I would like to see them live, but the chances of them coming anywhere near Montana is tiny.
Quote by Td_Nights
Is this code for inviting your friends to a circle-jerk?

"We want a band that plays loud and hard every night. And doesn't care how many people counted at the door."