Yeah so I as the title would suggest I need anyone who lives in and around Cincinatti to tell me whether they stock MXR effects, particularly the M-108 (the 10-band EQ). My Dad's there on business and I'm benefitting from the good exchange rate! He's only there until Thursday I think so I need to know kinda sharpish.

I don;t know much about GC so if they tend to keep the same sorta stock at all stores and you've seen MXR in there, please tell me!
Also, how much do you reckon he could pick up the M-108 for?

Thanks guys
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Yeah, have him call them up and ask. Different stores tend to keep similar stock, but they could plain be out.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I'll tell him to call. I also found that Cincinnati has a Sam Ash, Buddy Rodgers and Willis Music.

Are these meant to be better or worse? I always hear that Sam Ash is better than GC.
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Last edited by jxljxl at Apr 22, 2008,
Most GCs carry a lot of MXR stuff, but Sam Ash usually seems to have more knowledgeable staff. If your dad's pressed for time, he should probably hit GC first, or simply make a few phone calls as someone suggested. The prices should be very comparable at whichever store.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Just called GC Cincinatti, they stock all MXR pedals including the M-108 for $120 so I'll send him over there.

Thanks for your help.
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
MI Audio Crunch Box