R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Last edited by stef123 at Apr 22, 2008,
normally when i have used them they have been really good and it took about 2 days.
but im still waiting for a cd that i ordered from them a month ago cause it was out of stock
the quickest i've had it was next day, longest was about a week, play are usualy quite good with deliveries.
Usually 2 or 3 days whenever I order stuff off em
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
If it's in stock, be sure to get it within a week or at least 2 days.
id use play but someone stole our credit card details and diverted my rage cd's and started buying loads of ****
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
It takes around three days for me. I love Play, they're so reliable.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
play > amazon

amazon might have a bigger range, but play are so damn reliable i love 'em.
Quote by axis56
id use play but someone stole our credit card details and diverted my rage cd's and started buying loads of ****

atleasthe had good taste
Usually four days when i order stuff.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Godbe
Between 3-5 working days since it says 'Posted', but it can be longer, depends on postal services in your area too.

well since those bloody new Labour wankers have opened 'competition' to the postal service it may take longer than it should
Usually only 2-4 days, they're pretty quick, although my RATM t-shirt went out of stock just after I ordered it, so it took a month or so...
Quote by stef123
One time I ordered a xbox360 controller for my PC and a machine head t-shirt. Delivery is supposed to take 3-5 working days. Never showed up. Looked on their website, you can only declare items missing after 21 days. 21 days go by, I request replacements. 3 days later 2 controllers and 2 t-shirts showed up. I kept em all on grounds of they made me wait ages.

edit: students listen up. HMV.com have the same prices as Amazon/play, but they also allow you to use your 10% student discount card (get it from any HMV store, just show your student card), so for student's it's basically 10% cheaper at HMV.com and free delivery too.
Last edited by freedoms_stain at Apr 22, 2008,
Quote by freedoms_stain
One time I ordered a xbox360 controller for my PC and a machine head t-shirt. Delivery is supposed to take 3-5 working days. Never showed up. Looked on their website, you can only declare items missing after 21 days. 21 days go by, I request replacements. 3 days later 2 controllers and 2 t-shirts showed up. I kept em all on grounds of they made me wait ages.

edit: students listen up. HMV.com have the same prices as Amazon/play, but they also allow you to use your 10% student discount card (get it from any HMV store, just show your student card), so for student's it's basically 10% cheaper at HMV.com and free delivery too.

Yeah HMV is awesome! I bought a 40GB PS3 there with 3 games(cod4,uncharted and fifa 08 for £300!
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
ive had a few problems with play before

i ordered two cds from a person and never got them and iv never been able to contact them...ive left them 4 messages and they never replied . i think it was sometime last year

my cds are still pending
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by XCount Me InX
ive had a few problems with play before

i ordered two cds from a person and never got them and iv never been able to contact them...ive left them 4 messages and they never replied . i think it was sometime last year

my cds are still pending
Sounds like an issue with Play sellers rather than Play themselves. I don't like the look of the Play sellers thing, it looks so much more half assed than amazon shops.
i dont know, but i pre-ordered halo 2 about a month before release and i got it a day before they said it would bne delivered (no typo or anything as all my mates who pre-ordered aswel got it on the said date) so im pretty happy with them

shame i dont have any money to buy games for consoles anymore but if i did id probly buy from there
Quote by Slinov
they don't accept my abbey national visa electron card

I've tried repeatedly and it just doesn't work.

It works on amazon though.....

i accepts mine

i have a meostro or however you spell that
Quote by freedoms_stain
Sounds like an issue with Play sellers rather than Play themselves. I don't like the look of the Play sellers thing, it looks so much more half assed than amazon shops.

thats been the only problem ive had

i usually use the same people

those 2 cds were with a different person...who i WONT be using again