Page 1 of 2
OMG!

There are some great guitar players who play dual-neck guitars but I have never seen anything quite as strange looking as the quadruple neck guitar. It’s the Pro Electric Quadruple Neck Instrument With Guitar, Bass, Banjo and Mandolin Necks. Apart from needing another arm with 9 or 10 fingers attached, you’ll also have to have a neck made from granite to wield this monster on stage. The ‘silver sparkly’ guitar/bass/banjo/mandolin looks like it stepped right out of one of those live 1970s rock performances and it just sold on eBay for the ridiculously low sum of around £130. Isn’t that crazy? Michael Angelo is one the player who might want to digg it!

Check out the video of the only player who kicks ass with a 4 neck guitar..totally insane...

MICHAEL ANGELO BATIO VID
Quote by beckyjc
Its hardly a guitar; a bass, mandolin (?), banjo and guitar combined into one body. Plus it looks like ass.

+1.

And MAB had two in the 80's that he had made for him.
And how are you supposed to every lift that up on your shoulder and play it?!?
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by beckyjc
Its hardly a guitar; a bass, mandolin (?), banjo and guitar combined into one body. Plus it looks like ass.

+2
THAT is an eyesore. You'd most likely need a crane to hold it, too.

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Its already been done - Michael Angelo Batio ****s all guitar players sideways with his lol
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
the dude in CheapTrick had something similar and I always thought it looked ridiculous and pointless

But you see, that's where Rick gets you. The point was to make a guitar that was ridiculous and pointless. You gotta love that kinda thinking!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
that's not a 4 neck guitar, it's a one neck guitar + a bass + a banjo + a mandolin all in one body. it would only be good on stage for the wtf factor
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by ValoRhoads
What about Rick Nielson from cheap trick and his Quintuple neck guitar?http://www.hamerguitars.com/?fa=artistdetail&id=36

Crazy!
Word

我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Last edited by jm1681 at Apr 22, 2008,
Why's it titled "World's first" when there's a link to MAB playing a four-necked guitar way back?

Also, "you’ll also have to have a neck made from granite to wield this monster on stage"... Last time I checked, the strap rests on the shoulder, supported ny the spine. No need to bring your neck into this, dumb-dumb.
That's just stupid, no one can play on the lowest neck.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Yeah this thread is pointless.

Guy from Cheaptrick already won.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I hope Im not wrong but this is a creation of "Cheap Trick" as well... who else would make such crazy guitars :P
There's a shop in London that has a 6-neck guitar for about £600.
Top that.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
There's a shop in London that has a 6-neck guitar for about £600.
Top that.

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap

holy crap is this meant to be played by 1 person?
and owned for whoever mentioned the 6 neck guitar for 600 pounds
Quote by Insicion

that is definently the coolest multiple neck guitar ever. MAB rocks.

the one that is the reason for this thread= not so cool but i wouldnt mind having one
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Quote by Bonsaischaap

That's cheating, each one is the same thing and it could never be played. I mean I'm 6'6" and I still couldn't hold that
This one had all different necks. A bass, a 12-string, a 6-string with floyd, 6-string with stop-tail, 5-string bass and something else. I'll take a picture when I go to collect my Ibanez from the repair shop near there.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
^It's probably mounted to a rack and then you'd climb the lower necks like a ladder to get to the high necks.
If a guitar has more than two neck, than it is a nothing more than a gimmick, and usualy quite stupid looking.

Such as the guitar in the TS post.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by jm1681
Word

now thats a real guitar not a guitar bass mandolin and banjo... who wants a banjo in rock... or a mandolin
what a pointless instrument. the mandolin and banjo wouldnt sound right like that. they would probably sound like differently tuned guitars with a different scale length. plus, when would you ever need that? when you play live you can really play bass and guitar. and when you are recording you might as well just buy all those instruments so that they sound and feel right.
Quote by Bonsaischaap

now THATS a waste of wood
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Quote by cts0209
now thats a real guitar not a guitar bass mandolin and banjo... who wants a banjo in rock... or a mandolin

Who wants one 12 string, then 4 6 strings?
Omg they're so nasty man! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! specially the 6 neck guitar...! a serious waste of time and w00d
Page 1 of 2