My wireless router(its a belkin F5D8633-4A) is stuck on wired and i dont know how to get it to be wireless. Ive read the instructions but it says nothing usefull. Help?

thanks in advance.

EDIT: My router says its on wired, but i dont know how to change it to wireless.

And i deleted the old thread.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Last edited by stef123 at Apr 22, 2008,
Didn't I respond to this earlier?

What do you mean "stuck"?

Elaborate, please. "Stuck" is not a technical term that provides a wealth of information we can work with in our attempt at helping you.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Try tech. support. My router company (Linksys) have a live computer chat.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Heres An Idea... Now That You Have Your Router. Install The Software From The Disk. Open Your Web Browser, Type This Address In 192.168.1.1 Use A Blank User Name And Type In Admin For The Password. This Should Bring Up The Software Program Used To Control Your Routers Settings. Next Time Read The Users Manual
Amps:
Crate V3112
Mesa Mk IVB

Guitars:
Ibanez SZ320
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom

Effects:
Too Many to list.
Quote by bob vila
Heres An Idea... Now That You Have Your Router. Install The Software From The Disk. Open Your Web Browser, Type This Address In 192.168.1.1 Use A Blank User Name And Type In Admin For The Password. This Should Bring Up The Software Program Used To Control Your Routers Settings. Next Time Read The Users Manual

Try not to type in caps. It's a tad bit annoying..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I would help you, but you just called me a nerd..... Good day to you Sir.

(Stolen from other thread)