ive got the 212, and i would recommend the 112, but only if u cant afford to get a more expensive amp, if ur budget is max. $500, id go for the valveking, cos theres nothing else below $500 worth lookin at, cos ull probably only find solid states.
but yeh if u like the sound of the valveking, cos if u like the sound i cant think of anything else worth mentionin, its reliable, robust (for a tube) loud, the only thing some people are iffy about is the sound, but if u like it, go for it! (i like it personally, but im bracing myself to get flamed by some guy who has a $5000 mesa boogie or something.)

however, i would NOT recommend the 212 because its just too loud.
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Yeah, money is pretty much THE deciding factor. It's between the Peavey and This other Crate tube amp, i still have to play the Peavey though.
ooh, if u mean the blackhearts, theyre supposed to be really good, especailly for the prics, but never seen one myself
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
I have a 112 and love it, but I don't think it would have the punch for playing live. I bought it because it is a tube amp and I dig the texture control. I keep it home and it does all I need it to do.

If I were playing out more I'd go for the 212.

GAD