I'm bored with looking at the same background all the time, and I was thinking it would be cool to have a scenic one that changes gradually with the time of day. (ie sunrises in the morning and sets in the evening etc.)

Anyone know of a way to do this, or a good program to do it?

I had a quick search on google, found a program which can do it, but I'd rather not download random .exe files, also I'd prefer one that's can just run on a webpage so I can just set the web page as my background instead of having some program eating my RAM, but if anyone knows a good (virus free) program that can do it, or where I can find a large large gallery of frames of a time lapse, please share.
you could probably do that with some simple javascripting, try searching some javascript sites.
Father ov Terror!
Abu ol-Hol
enter the pylon
thru' the galleys ov past
catacombs ov night
into the starry womb

www.belphegor.at
In that case, does anyone know where I can find a lot of good quality photos of a scenic day passing by... lulz.
there is something called dremples, its crazy, its a picture/image that morphs constantly. i used to use it, but forgot to reload it on my current pc.
Probably find some kind of time lapse video of an entire day. Then make a website and control it so it plays slow enough to equal 24 hours.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Vista fails Got XP.

Vista fails because you don't have it.... lol ok whatever you say bud.
Quote by bigmac2244
there is something called dremples, its crazy, its a picture/image that morphs constantly. i used to use it, but forgot to reload it on my current pc.

WOW THIS THING IS AWESOME but take a freakin huge toll on both processor and ram

my processor in normally around 01-04% and it is at a constant 14-18% not
and my ram is normally 19-21% and is now up to 28% sooo as awesome as this is I deffinatly wont be using it all the time still VERY cool

Im using a modded version of Xp and it doesnt intregrate with the "vista sidebar" very well
Quote by Thornography
Vista fails because you don't have it.... lol ok whatever you say bud.

Pff, same to you.
will i notice my computer slowing down if install this? i have a dual core so i wouldnt think so, but only a gig of RAM
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"