Is there any way to get one of these for a custom build without just buying one of the cheapest Sabers and taking it out? Obviously, nobody would sell them out of the Saber, and I don't know if any other trems are compatible with it's routing, so I doubt anyone would by a trem-less body on eBay, so it would be like getting a trem for $500 if I was to go the first route.

Basically, my friend wants a guitar with a Carvin neck, and I'm thinking about ways we can do a build-your-own deal and make it an amazing Carvin/Ibanez/ESP hybrid with a ZR bridge.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
you do realize that if you blend Carvin,Ibanez and ESP......we will all die as it says in the holy book.
evil bay, ibanezrules.com, or direct from ibanez
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
I couldn't find where to buy it direct from Ibanez But I'll try that other site (there was only a wang bar for the ZR on eBay when I looked)
Quote by MattCbassist
you do realize that if you blend Carvin,Ibanez and ESP......we will all die as it says in the holy book.

LMAO! Sigged
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores