I was wondering if anyone knows why he went from Jackson to ESP guitars. They both are the RR shape and everything.. Anyone see an interview or anything where he talks about switching?
erm... he preffered the ESP?? :S
guitars arent just about the shapes y'know..

its like saying why play a fender instead of a squier.. they're both the same shape..
well the Fenders are better :S

Edit: ok i got it wrong ...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Last edited by Oblivion_Rps at Apr 22, 2008,
His custom RRs got stolen on tour, but Jackson said new ones would take a while to get to him. ESP could make his way sooner (I don't remember how long Jackson or ESP said...) and he went with ESP.
NEW!!! Peavey 6505 (XXX Cab too )
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Ibanez Destroyer with EMG-81 and 85
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 112
Roland Cube 20X
Something to do with him losing his Jackson, and then Jackson said it'd take like 6 months to make a new one, whereas ESP said they'd make it, as a sig, in like a week.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Well yeah, of course... but I heard that he had ESP make him a model like it... So it sounds like it wasn't just that he ran into another guitar that felt better, it sounds more like he wanted something other than a Jackson.
Quote by Conflagration
His custom RRs got stolen on tour, but Jackson said new ones would take a while to get to him. ESP could make his way sooner (I don't remember how long Jackson or ESP said...) and he went with ESP.

Jackson said it would take a year or so to get him a new guitar and ESP could get him one in a few months.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Money.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Nikon87
Well yeah, of course... but I heard that he had ESP make him a model like it... So it sounds like it wasn't just that he ran into another guitar that felt better, it sounds more like he wanted something other than a Jackson.
It would take Jackson longer to make a model like it than ESP would. At the time, they didn't make 24 fret RRs, so he had to get them custom.
NEW!!! Peavey 6505 (XXX Cab too )
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Ibanez Destroyer with EMG-81 and 85
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 112
Roland Cube 20X
After Alexi lost his Jackson, He contacted them and they said it would take like a year to get it, while ESP said they could get it to him in a few weeks. Who would you go with? Obviously ESP.