And before you start on that dosen't belong in the Metal thread. Shut you mouth and watch this and learn something. Oh and Hank3 is Superjoints Guitarist

http://www.youtube.com/v/QEJf9RphjuM&hl=en
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Quote by destroy_techno
*applauds*

How about you just link it?

Yeah ooops. Sliped my mind.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Quote by Unherolike
And before you start on that dosen't belong in the Metal thread. Shut you mouth and watch this and learn something. Oh and Hank3 is Superjoints Guitarist

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QEJf9RphjuM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QEJf9RphjuM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

....LOL....

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
cause its not metal.

just because it has palm muted riffing at faster than 80 bpm and distortion doesn't mean its metal.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

I saw, i watched, it sucked.

Veni, vidi, crappy.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by bootyguard
cause its not metal.

just because it has palm muted riffing at faster than 80 bpm and distortion doesn't mean its metal.

Maybe but its alot more "metal" than some of this S**t I've been hearing lately. In this land grab for new names era of music. Do you see what i mean? Of course not.
HIII is a badass. He was SR's touring bassist and is not on any of the recordings.
Quote by Unherolike
Maybe but its alot more "metal" than some of this S**t I've been hearing lately. In this land grab for new names era of music. Do you see what i mean? Of course not.

Your posts are utterly incoherent to the point of being idiotic. This one is, in particular. I geniunely don't understand what the hell you're trying to say.

So no, I don't see what you mean.
Quote by webbtje
Your posts are utterly incoherent to the point of being idiotic. This one is, in particular. I geniunely don't understand what the hell you're trying to say.

So no, I don't see what you mean.

What I was saying was Its not like bootyguard was going to even listen at all. Cause no one round here listens to each other. Which actually makes me laugh at how many fight break out due to stupid topics. Like the other week two guys could not stop bickering about thunderstrucks picking/tapping ect....
We're listening to you. You just don't make sense.

Also,
Shut you mouth and watch this and learn something

Well I don't know about these guys, but I don't like being lectured by someone I don't know.
Hank III is wicked, even if he isn't metal. Too little of this kind of music is made with real balls like this.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Quote by webbtje
We're listening to you. You just don't make sense.

Also,

Well I don't know about these guys, but I don't like being lectured by someone I don't know.

I see you're already making friends, webbtje my boy.
Quote by Unherolike
What I was saying was Its not like bootyguard was going to even listen at all. Cause no one round here listens to each other. Which actually makes me laugh at how many fight break out due to stupid topics. Like the other week two guys could not stop bickering about thunderstrucks picking/tapping ect....

first of all, i actually did listen to it despite the not linking and me having to search through your scramble of text to find the link url.

conclusion: still not metal. yes i listened to it all the way through, its not metal.

also why are you talking about "thunderstruck" in the metal forum. its not mentioned, it shouldn't be, thunderstruck isn't metal.

And actually if you look at most of the threads in the metal forum these days, most are actually Death Metal, Black Metal, Tech Death Metal, Brutal Death Metal, Thrash metal, etc. there may be a few power metal bands and speed metal bands mentioned every now and then, but they are metal, and they are even more "metal" (as you put it in quotes) then the stuff you posted. If you want to know what metal is just ask us and we'll guide you in the right direction (aka the Rec thread). Learn about metal and how to classify metal and then you'll be able to tell that what you posted IS NOT METAL.

Good luck man, just remember, don't start bad mouthing and be humble. You'll be respected for it.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Edited the first post so that there's actually something there rather than all this embedding crap.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
A load of dick.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.