Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
errrrrrr.......yeah.
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?
I've never seen anything like this in this forum. It is pretty great, though.

I'll try and be constructive: I don't know if the white space was intentional, but I think it kind of detracts from the piece. I'm also not sure about "Getting Divorced?" or "DOOR PERSON" but you probably know what you mean better than I do. The rest is perfect.
Quote by system
I've never seen anything like this in this forum. It is pretty great, though.

I'll try and be constructive: I don't know if the white space was intentional, but I think it kind of detracts from the piece. I'm also not sure about "Getting Divorced?" or "DOOR PERSON" but you probably know what you mean better than I do. The rest is perfect.

Well this is my first(but not final) piece in this style. The white is not intentional, that is just a by product of scanning the piece. But, it does distract from the rest of it, I agree.
Quote by ottoavist

I'll just echo what I said in your last thread and say that you are definitely fresh and exciting.

You have such a cool, defined style which I can't seem to get enough of.
Quote by ZanasCross
You have my respect.
Thank you. I can see what you meen with the abstract art thing. But, I don't see this as abstract art, more like a different way of presenting words. It is somewhat 'abstract' though.
Quote by ottoavist

Interesting, but perhaps only because it's different. I can't decide what you're trying to say, if anything. But I'll look out for more of your pieces (been reading your stuff for a little while.)
The placement of the 20 pages 50 cents was perfect punctuation for the rest of it. It's simple but very pretty at the same time.

Good stuff
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
I cut myself by accident with the razor when I was taking the words out of the paper. The red is blood. The prescription over it is healing.
Quote by ottoavist

Quote by freshtunes
Thank you. I can see what you meen with the abstract art thing. But, I don't see this as abstract art, more like a different way of presenting words. It is somewhat 'abstract' though.

I sort of understand when you mean its a different way... but for me, even when people use short choppy sentences and broken ideas where they have describe everything... I hope you know what I mean... that seems abstract. It's not concrete, not something I can read and immediately understand. This is like an ultimate form of that style, so yeah. It's rare that find that style to be striking and "awesome" but I always respect those who can pull it off without sounding stupid. Phantom1 is good at doing that... especially in his "code" pieces.

What's your name, BTW Tunes?
I know exactly what you mean(I really need to figure out the correct form for this word, meen or mean? Idk). Something like this can seem cheesy and completely un-original. My name is Nick.
Quote by ottoavist

i dont get this at all..help!
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer