Is this good for a player who had played for half of year with a crappy Epiphone Special II...?
Does it feel good in hand?
Is this Wizard II neck good?
Is Edge III bridge good or should it be blocked?
Pickups are good or bad?

BTW:: I'm asking these because I can't go to test this to stores, cause there is not even a single one in this town...

So... I wish someone can help me.
To answer your questions the feel of the RGs is one of the best if not the best.
The wizard II neck is in my opinion the best neck in the market. Its incredibly fast, and I prefer it to the Wizard neck on the prestige models, but dont know why. I know others feel the same.
The Edge III is not bad, although many people mention otherwise, but honestly I find it to be a great divebombing system.
The pickups are not the best, but they can be replaced easily.
Quote by nyandres
To answer your questions the feel of the RGs is one of the best if not the best.
The wizard II neck is in my opinion the best neck in the market. Its incredibly fast, and I prefer it to the Wizard neck on the prestige models, but dont know why. I know others feel the same.
The Edge III is not bad, although many people mention otherwise, but honestly I find it to be a great divebombing system.

Exactly what i would have said
IIt's an overall good guitar with an average tremolo. Don't get me wrong here, the trem is perfectly precise and reliable at first, but it will wear out in about 4 to 5 years.

If you can do without the trem, see if you like the RG321 instead.
Quote by TheQuailman
IIt's an overall good guitar with an average tremolo. Don't get me wrong here, the trem is perfectly precise and reliable at first, but it will wear out in about 4 to 5 years.

Lol wut?

I played an RG350 in a guitar store, and the trem was already shot. Didn't keep in tune after a small divebomb and pull up.

TS - The Edge III may be good for a little bit, maybe a few months if you don't wank it too much. After that you'll have to replace it for another $200.
Quote by nyandres

dont listen to this guy. Edge 3s SUCK. I owned one.
Everyone regrets buying an Edge 3 in the end. People who like it just havent found out they hate it yet but they will.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
i have it so i can help you
it fells GREAT on your hands
the wizard II is good and thin for easy playing
the edge III when set up correctly and lubing the knife edges work great for a couple of years(my knife edges are a little flat and have it for 6 months but still holds tune, take this in consideration)
the pickups can be worse you know, but they aren´t good either so sometime you are going to want to change them
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350