So this one time when i first started playing I was sitting there minding my own business working through some simple chords when this older guy came up to me and sat down. I smiled at him and he proceeded to pull out a really fancy guitar and played a lot faster than I could. Then he swore me out in front of my mother and left as the whole store laughed at me.

Yeah then there was this time more recently where some complete fag tried to play smoke on the water and so I shredded the **** out of him and ****ed his mom. Pretty sweet.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Last edited by FendermanOC at Apr 22, 2008,
I see what you did there...
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Reported
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
I feel like a **** for saying this, but:

SEARCHBAR
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
someday i can only hope to be half as cool as that man...
Funky c, Funky do
i heard a kid play the halo theme song at a guitar store.. sounded pretty kick ass... then he played a really ****ing slow version of through fire and flames
It's a joke you fucking shitheads, I was making a point. Get out of the fucking thread.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Quote by Dudeman5000
I feel like a **** for saying this, but:

SEARCHBAR

Quote by Bazilisck311
Reported

Wow, people are a bit dumber than I originally thought...
Oh wow.

Edit: Aww man what the ****. He deleted his post. Good job turning your sarcasm detector back on.

This thread actually had a purpose but obviously people aren't smart enough to understand being sarcastic.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
when i first started to play guitar i walked into a guitar store and picked up an american strat, walked over to a mesa plugged in, and playd some of the worst attempts at shred for like 20 minutes. looking back now, im surprised i wasnt kicked out lmao
Jackson DKMG MIJ
Agile Al-3000
MXR Super Comp
Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
Crybaby
MXR 10 band EQ
Crate 120 watt ss