http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fiz/strap.html

BEHOLD! The strap!

I've been using the strap for about 2 weeks and strength is through the roof. I added 5 inches to each of my arms and all my lifts have gone up 250%!!! The first time using the strap I thought my muscles were going to rip right out of the skin. Within one minute of putting it on my muscles got rock hard like I worked out for 30 minutes and this is before even touching a weight. If you want to look like Arnold back in the day the strap can help you do this. I also wear the strap when running, I can run an extra couple miles with it. Anybody else experienced these kinds of gains from the strap??? I'm thinking about buying a couple more. I'm starting to think if I wear like 3 of these my strength will be unstoppable. Fizogen corp. really came through. No hype with these just science. All i can say is WOW!!!!

I wear 5 of those and usually just bench the car for my warm up.
I've also heard that if three people with the Stap ever meet in one gym, weights literally lift themselves!
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Apr 22, 2008,
For a split second, I thought you were actually serious.

Well done, you amused me.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by King ofBull****
I added 5 inches to each of my arms and all my lifts have gone up 250%!!!

in two weeks?

did you by chance eat a can of spinach also? i hear that helps, too.

Quote by ottoavist
in two weeks?

did you by chance eat a can of spinach also? i hear that helps, too.

Nothing gets past you!

But seriously, I'm going to buy more and put one on all 6 of my extremities.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Nothing gets past you!

But seriously, I'm going to buy more and put one on all 6 of my extremities.

Yeah, I'm going to buy one for my penis.
Quote by steee21

Well you need it.

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
seriously. There's no ****ty way to become strong quick. You just have to dust them weight offs, stop reading, and start doing.
Also eat healthy, and you DON'T have to eat/drink whey proteins of somekind and what not to become strong.

How to become strong;
Barbell (not ****ty machines), low reps, correct done exercises, eat healthy, cardio training and try and get lots of protein, and fruit and such, but not too much fat (you need fat, but don't use to much of that butter xD) or bad sugar (cakes and such).

I'm tired of these adds.

Any chance you somehow ended in a pyramid of some kind?
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Last edited by PhantomNote at Apr 22, 2008,
Quote by steee21

*Counts extremities*

YEAH DUDE! Let me know when you get it if you can feel "the massive increase in power". I know I did!
well, I don't have the education to argue with "quantum physics." sign me up for 12
Quote by steee21
bit harsh...

I was just kidding man.

Hence

EDIT: I almost thought this was a spambot lol. Something which i have never seen on UG.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
I was just kidding man.

Hence

Phew.

I thought I wasn't satisfying you.
Quote by PhantomNote
seriously. There's no ****ty way to become strong quick. You just have to dust them weight offs, stop reading, and start doing.
Also eat healthy, and you DON'T have to eat/drink whey proteins of somekind and what not to become strong.

How to become strong;
Barbell (not ****ty machines), low reps, correct done exercises, eat healthy, cardio training and try and get lots of protein, and fruit and such, but not too much fat (you need fat, but don't use to much of that butter xD) or bad sugar (cakes and such).

I'm tired of these adds.

Any chance you somehow ended in a pyramid of some kind?

I knew that someone would be this dense...
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Exactly! Don't think, just buy!

Wow. Then everybody would have tons of ****ty e-books and what not lying around.

I've seen a thousand of these things, and I don't believe a single one.

Seriously. Exercise works. Don't rely on ****ty machines, I haven't read the linky, but I'm sure it's bullcrap, like 99% of these kind of things.

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
I plan on purchasing an entire crate so I can cover my entire body in an attempt to raise my power level to over 9000.
Quote by PhantomNote
Wow. Then everybody would have tons of ****ty e-books and what not lying around.

I've seen a thousand of these things, and I don't believe a single one.

Seriously. Exercise works. Don't rely on ****ty machines, I haven't read the linky, but I'm sure it's bullcrap, like 99% of these kind of things.

But... don't you want TEH MASSIVE PUMPZ?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
But... don't you want TEH MASSIVE PUMPZ?

Lolz. I'm quite satisfied about my size considering my age.

And that's from normal exercises.

It would be naive to beleive everything you got told on the internet, and then go buy some ****ty crap you throw away a week after.

How did you say it should work again?

edit: after thinking for a while (I'm hammered today xD), I'm pretty sure you did this for the fun of it.
If not, then...wow...just...wow (not at the strap, but at you xD)

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by PhantomNote
Lolz. I'm quite satisfied about my size considering my age.

And that's from normal exercises.

It would be naive to beleive everything you got told on the internet, and then go buy some ****ty crap you throw away a week after.

How did you say it should work again?

Step 1: Don teh strapz
Step 2: GET PUMPED
Step 3: Steal all teh girlfriends
Quote by Sublime Stylee
I plan on purchasing an entire crate so I can cover my entire body in an attempt to raise my power level to over 9000.

we have a winner
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Nothing gets past you!

Damn right!

Lol, I deserved that.
A way to lift weights without actually lifting weights...? More ladies, even less effort?

SWEET, I'm in! Sign me up for the HGH as well.
Don't forget to only do barbell curls and bench press to get massive.

Quote by steee21
Phew.

I thought I wasn't satisfying you.

It's all good.

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by King ofKumbucha
Step 1: Don teh strapz
Step 2: GET PUMPED
Step 3: Steal all teh girlfriends

For a few days ago, I put on more weight on my barbell. And you won't believe what happened, I got stronger!

Read my e-book about how you can add weight to your barbell over time and get stronger!

ONLY 80$!!

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by PhantomNote
I don't need to get much bigger. I have no real problems with girls whatsoever, and I don't need it for self-confidence. Tough, no one can say they'd like atleast some more, I'll let that come with training.

For a few days ago, I put on more weight on my barbell. And you won't beleive what happened I got stronger!

Read my e-book about how you can add weight to your barbell over time and get stronger!

ONLY 80$!!

Starting strength? I know dude, I'm a personal trainer...

But who wants to do that when they can get MASSIVE just wearing THE STRAP... only $60.00
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Starting strength? I know dude, I'm a personal trainer...

But who wants to do that when they can get MASSIVE just wearing THE STRAP... only $60.00

It was for fun, you get stronger by gradually putting more weight on. You should know, and I know you do.

I've been doing this for 2 years seriously. I don't think it's starting strength no more, + it didn't happen from day to day. More like week to week it adds up a little.

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black