I have a esp ltd viper 400 with nothing in it at all.

If i bought a EMG 81 or a Blackout, what else would i need to install one?

I just want one in it, by the way.

Will it come with pots, cables, input jack, battery harness, stuff of that nature?
And will have to wire it to the 3 way switch? I still have that from the EMGs that were in it.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
Usually you only get the pickup, pots and switchs will not be included. I have only bought passive pickups so I don't know what an active would come with, I would assume some type of wiring harness since its active, but I could be wrong. As far as the other stuff I am near positive that it will not be included.
Quote by TehFluffy
I have a esp ltd viper 400 with nothing in it at all.

If i bought a EMG 81 or a Blackout, what else would i need to install one?

I just want one in it, by the way.

Will it come with pots, cables, input jack, battery harness, stuff of that nature?
And will have to wire it to the 3 way switch? I still have that from the EMGs that were in it.

If you left the whole system of electronics in the guitar and just took out the pups, the EMG quick connect system should still be in there, and then its as simple as just dropping them in. The Blackouts can use the quick connect system, or so I am told.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
First line bro, nothing in it at all.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
Quote by TehFluffy
First line bro, nothing in it at all.

Sorry I missed that. In that case, EMG says that the 81 comes with the volume and tone pots(source:http://www.emginc.com/displayproducts.asp?section=Guitar&categoryid=6)
and everything else you will need to install it, even if you just buy the one pickup.
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
Sorry I missed that. In that case, EMG says that the 81 comes with the volume and tone pots(source:http://www.emginc.com/displayproducts.asp?section=Guitar&categoryid=6)
and everything else you will need to install it, even if you just buy the one pickup.

Do i need to wire in the pup toggle?
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
Quote by TehFluffy
Do i need to wire in the pup toggle?

That, I don't know for sure, but if you are only having the bridge pup, I can't see why you would have to.