I've just started gigin with my new band
At the moment I've got a Marshall mg50dfx
But im lookin for a new amp now
I play mostly hard/classic rock and metal but I want a nice clean tone on the amp aswell
My budget would be up to about £700
I've wanted to get a laney lv300h but any other suggestions?
£700?
erm, the line 6 spider series are canny good, and they do them in a tube amp now if your into that sort of thing lol
wrong forum
it should be in the GG&A forum
but maybe check out some of the b-52 at's they would be great for what you are looking for.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
i hope you're kidding about the spiders... digital modeling isn't the way to go. ever.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Well price doesn't really matter but obviously nothing to expensive but I've tryed the line 6 spiders and I don't really like them.
aye fair enough, the spiders arent to everyones liking
there a decent enough amp though, i quite like them

a couple of my mates have good things to say about peavey amps, like the valve king, xxl, and 6505
oh i didnt notice p bass pirates comment, yeah i know, like i said the spiders arent to everyones liking, i like mine though cos its canny versatile and im not loaded so i cant buy several amps (shame)
Last edited by Joe4/4/1992 at Apr 22, 2008,
Quote by Joe4/4/1992
aye fair enough, the spiders arent to everyones liking
there a decent enough amp though, i quite like them

a couple of my mates have good things to say about peavey amps, like the valve king, xxl, and 6505
oh i didnt notice p bass pirates comment, yeah i know, like i said the spiders arent to everyones liking, i like mine though cos its canny versatile and im not loaded so i cant buy several amps (shame)

6505's/5150's do not have good cleans though
you can get an okay clean tone at best with the right eq and pickups maybe a chorus pedal.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab