I like it alot dude. I know how hard it is to do everything yourself, and your doing a good job. Could you check out the songs Army of the dead in my profile, and tell me what you think. Thanks
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
THANK YOU! someone else appreciates that it isn't that easy recording by urself, but thanks a lot i will check out your stuff momentarily
are you from uniontown between madison and geneva?
#64 in the Alter Bridge rocks club!

LTD MH-400
Line 6 Uber Metal
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Valveking 112
I thought Army of the Dead was impressive, did u record that by urself? the quality of sound was far better than the quality of my music. I liked it.
Nice Songs! Very good vibe from them

I record songs myself too so i know what its like, it is sort of hard work.

Keep up the good music, i like it

Have a listen to some of my songs that iv recorded myself and let me know what you think please

Artificial Mastermind UG Profile

Myspace Link
Trivium

"You take their lives away as they sleep
The blade kisses at their throats.
Life bleeds without a chance to weep
You take, you take their lives away"

Quote by HugeRed
are you from uniontown between madison and geneva?

Nope sorry, Uniontown Ohio
wait **** ur from ohio to, uhm i don't know where madison or geneva are located, I live in Northeast Ohio around Akron
Quote by scottmacrae
Nice Songs! Very good vibe from them

I record songs myself too so i know what its like, it is sort of hard work.

Keep up the good music, i like it

Have a listen to some of my songs that iv recorded myself and let me know what you think please

Artificial Mastermind UG Profile

Myspace Link

I enjoyed it, probabaly not the style of music I would listen to but that is just preference which is diff. for everyone. The quality of sound u have is good in my opinion, I can't seem to get a good sound, but overall it was impressive.
cheers! Yeah i know what you mean everyone does have their own Preferences lol. I record my songs through line-in onto my laptop via an 8 track which i use for my guitar effects etc. how do you record yours? is is all through mic'd amps etc?
Trivium

"You take their lives away as they sleep
The blade kisses at their throats.
Life bleeds without a chance to weep
You take, you take their lives away"

I have to record my drums and other acoustic stuff through a ****ty mic i have, electric stuff I can plug directly in, but unfortunatly I have only 4 tracks to work with.
oh my bad. its unionville near me. Im north of you in Lake county. just moved from ashtabula.
#64 in the Alter Bridge rocks club!

LTD MH-400
Line 6 Uber Metal
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Valveking 112
I really liked "On The Move". The other song "Breathing Room" was good but didn't stand out as much as the other one. I have one ? though. Are you going to add vocals or is this just a musical project strictly? Good job on the drums by the way!!!
They view you as the new messiah!
i doubt any vocals will be added, I can't really sing. Plus with only 4 tracks im kinda limited
I bought this Ableton Live recording package from guitar center and it only allows 4 seperate tracks to be recorded unless I buy the upgrade which is like 300 something dollars. It has 2 midi tracks u can record also, but thats just effects the progran has on it. But thank you for listening