Well, not exactly, but!

I have my warm up exercise stuff I practice (various good sounding licks thrown together with a solo, includes lead, tap, legato, sweep, chords and so on).
I also use some parts of Steve Vai's 10 Hour Workout.

Now, when I have learned my warm up "medley", I'm pretty good covered as far as technique goes (always practicing it at levels where I can play all notes clean).

Now, what if I wanted to write my own?
How much should I practice it, if you say I'd have atleast 5 songs I should could play right away (would be on Steve Vai/Children of Bodom level of "hardness", I'm not quite ready for it yet, therefore I practice my ass off. Slowly. But I just want to know)?
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Are these songs you composed in guitar pro or something? I dont think I understand your question.
I think you should be able to play your own songs, so practice them until you can play them. Same with any other song.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
i'm not entirely sure what your asking, but oh well

As for writing songs, I find the best way to "practice" this is to just empty my mind and let my fingers do stuff for 15 minutes or so, then try to formulate some sense out of it and expand on ideas.

As for practicing your own songs, why would you not? If your going to play it at a performance level your going to need to get it nice and tight, just as you would anything else.
I have nothing witty to say here at the moment

Expect a change soon
Wow. Total misunderstandings -

The question is not on how to write a song, or if I should practice them or not. I just mean, HOW MUCH (and this is different from person to person, but still) should I practice my songs (on for example "Steve Vai hardness level") if I have for example 5-10 different songs?
An hour a day? Two hours?

I just want to know how others go about this, because next year I'm going to "gymnasiet" - I beleive that equals high school in the US of A, and I won't have unlimited time for practice.

edit: now, when I read my own post - I completely understand why it was hard to decode. I had a hard time doing so myself :p
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
practice at whatever speed you can play it perfectly and increase the speed as you go, so if you feel like practising 10h a day go ahead and if you wanna practise 30min go ahead. bottom line is practice slowly at whatever speed your comfterble at how ever slow that might be. Well thats what i have gatherd from my time hear at UG, iam still just a nuub thought.