Okay, so my BOSS OS-2 was left on for days (my little sister just found out what sound a bouncing ball does). The part where the AC Adaptor is supposed to plug in to has burned out and now I can't use the adaptor, or any adaptor for that matter. The outlet where I plugged the adaptor into still works and luckily I can still use batteries. I did a google search for a 9V rechargeable battery and they cost $9 USD a piece BUT the actual thing to charge it costs $34 USD (34+9=43!).

Now should I just get another pedal (not the same one, just for arguments sake, maybe something better) or just pay up the $43 for ONE 9V battery and ONE charger? Also, you can help me if you know of any other prices for 9V rechargeables, especially if they're lower.

Thanks.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Why would you need the battery if you are going to buy the charger? I'm sure you can live for a few days without the pedal while you wait for the adapter to arrive
Quote by alexlemon2
Why would you need the battery if you are going to buy the charger? I'm sure you can live for a few days without the pedal while you wait for the adapter to arrive

the charger will re charge the battery
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Oops: the battery is sold seperate from the battery charger. The pedal doesn't have an internal battery/source of energy (but won't that be a good idea?).
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
just buy a crap load of disposable batteries instead then. pedals never sound their best with rechargables anyway
Quote by gurg06
just buy a crap load of disposable batteries instead then. pedals never sound their best with rechargables anyway

You're talking to somebody who LOVES rechargeables, but I will take into consideration your suggestion.
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3