Does anyone use a 7 string for genres other than metal?
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
Dream Theater used to use them, if you count them as metal. They are progressive and not as heavy as other bands like slipknot and other crap...
Yeah, you can play some great jazz on them.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
To be honest (Not Mean) but this is a stupid question, you can play anything on them, they just have a extra string on it so you have a wider range of nosie to make!
Quote by Metalhead505
To be honest (Not Mean) but this is a stupid question, you can play anything on them, they just have a extra string on it so you have a wider range of nosie to make!

yeah...i agree to this in an honest but not mean way as well.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by RPGoof
Dream Theater used to use them, if you count them as metal. They are progressive and not as heavy as other bands like slipknot and other crap...

Don't put us together with that ****, please.

But yeah you can use them for anything, your are only limited by your imagination.
Quote by Metalhead505

+ a million

and there is a specific thread for this, you could have just asked there...

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man