Page 1 of 2
There have been threads similar to this. No I will not revive any of them. Don't like it? Don't post. Nobody likes a searchbar spammer.

What grinds my gears is when little brothers use your equipment when you explicitly tell them not do. I am left with a ripped off input on my Vox.

What grinds your gears? /rant
grinds your gears? wtf?
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by KingDev
What grinds your gears?

The term "grinds your gears"

This thread

Breaking a brand new string

When a cable goes bad

...basically when anything ****ty happens
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by guilty09
people that have amazing guitars and cant play or dont play

+1

and when my older brother sratches the wood on my brand new big baby taylor acoustic
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
when my band mates brother pick up my guitar when i'm not their and pluck the string..the wrong way..and really hard..and puts it outta tune I called shenanigans..and got him red handed
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by gen0doom
People who use quotes from Family Guy.

....family guy didn't invent the term "grinds your gears".....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
when my finger leans over and mutes out hte string im playing, i feel like throwing myself out a wondow when it happens :P

dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

when someone moves my amp moving all the dials so my setting and levels are completly f&^ked.
lobbing picks across the stage.
tripping on cables that arent taped dwn right.
people who buy the best gear but are ****e.
Quote by KingDev
What grinds my gears is when little brothers use your equipment when you explicitly tell them not do. I am left with a ripped off input on my Vox.

Dude that same **** happens to me. My OLDER brother does that ****, he goes into my room, starts acting like an ass with my guitar, and bangs it on ****. At one point, he used the whammy too hard, and the tremolo block freakin broke!!!! I had to make a damn tremolo block...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by Rizzo228
when my band mates brother pick up my guitar when i'm not their and pluck the string..the wrong way..and really hard..and puts it outta tune I called shenanigans..and got him red handed

Que?
Quote by Blanco
when someone moves my amp moving all the dials so my setting and levels are completly f&^ked.
lobbing picks across the stage.
tripping on cables that are taped dwn right.
people who buy the best gear but are ****e.

+1, same when people do that with my pedals. that drives me even MORE insane.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
The tendancy for guitars to break - especially at the jack socket. there is always something wrong with a guitar!

Oh and ive been playing for 5 years now and my vibrato on bends is still ****e, its OK now but not half as good as i want it. tricky technique that
Quote by gen0doom
People who use quotes from Family Guy.

People who think that every quote you hear comes from family guy
wen u have a pick in ur mouth and u goto take a piss and the pick falls into the toilet
2.neighbors who call the cops for noise
3. cables goin bad
4.batteries in my emg's dying
Quote by guilty09

+1

Also
"I can play the guitar."
"Oh, really? What can you play?"
"Smoke on the Water/Seven Nation Army."

And people just picking up my guitar and playing it, when they don't know how to play.
people that rate songs by the difficulty they are set on guitar hero.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Strings breaking.

Days where my hands just don't work and I can't play for shxt.

When amp settings are changed.

When people use my equiment when I tell them not to.

Etc, etc.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
when you miss a pinch harmonic and it totally ****s the song up haha
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by guilty09

Agreed.

Also, unrelated to guitar, I made a thread like this and it got closed. Don't know why.
Quote by Green RATM Day
People who think that every quote you hear comes from family guy

Well, really, they popularized it. If it hadn't been on Family Guy then, honestly, would people be using it?

It's not exactly a common phrase, otherwise.
When people set my guitar down wrong, like on way to much of an angle that will warp the neck or when they put it sting side down and lean it on my amp.
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
^ +1
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by InTheFlesh!
Well, really, they popularized it. If it hadn't been on Family Guy then, honestly, would people be using it?

It's not exactly a common phrase, otherwise.

I use 'this gets my goat'

now what the hell is that even supposed to mean?!
Drop D Tuning haha

Line 6 Amps

Bc Rich Warlocks
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
people that rate songs by the difficulty they are set on guitar hero.

haha agree with that. and sad kids that are amazing at guitar hero but cant do **** on a real guitar. get a real life and stop jerking off in ure room alone
Quote by Rizzo228

Only ****ty guitars like your BC Rich will go out of tune that easy.
when people think an amp is amazing just because of the badge (i.e. Marshall MG) and start threads saying >>>oooh i really want one<<<
Dancing In Your Dust
People who fiddle with my eq settings or effects/pedals.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING. NO, REALLY?
when fags touch my ibanez w/o asking... i dont mind the charvel or the hondo or the carvin but they allways gotta touch my Ibanez! then when i get done explaining why i dont like it touched, they ask what an EMG is, but only after they have put there griddy fingers allover my guitar making it look like ****!
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
Quote by STEALmyDOG
when people think an amp is amazing just because of the badge (i.e. Marshall MG) and start threads saying >>>oooh i really want one<<<

big brands charging gay amounts of money. e.g fender and gibson. their guitar arent even the best quality they just live of the name unlike other companies like prs and caprisson.
When I dropped my Martin and a chip of wood flew waaay across to room, leaving me heartbroken/suicidal
I only have one guitar, sue me..
+1

When sh*tty kids buy cheap ass gibson guitars, and think it makes them sick. Even when gibson guitars blow these days.
you know what grinds my gears?

when the gears in the tuning pegs strip out and the guitar wont stay in tune. thats some gear grinding action.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Que?

strum from the string up..put the pick under the string and pick..that kinda stuff
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Page 1 of 2