For those that don't know and care, CKY are done with the fighting and arguing.
Listen to CKY.
Goodshit they're awesome
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
What were they fighting and arguing about?
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
What are your sources?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Deron posted a small blog saying, "the fighting and the feuding is over, were coming back" on the world under blood myspace. Chad said "Were bringing cky back" last night on radio bam, and talked about cky a little bit. He also said he's been emailing with deron.
Listen to CKY.
Overrated? Are you ****ing kidding me? They're still not even that popular or well known. I don't know anyone that's even heard of them.
Listen to CKY.
Quote by cky_rocks
Overrated? Are you ****ing kidding me? They're still not even that popular or well known. I don't know anyone that's even heard of them.

really?

then the people you know lead really sheltered and/secluded lives. either that or they just aren't into rock at all.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
That's cool, I've only ever heard 2 songs by them and both were pretty awesome.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.