Well this is another amp thread but it is a short one.

My question is on the engl screamer or thunder whatever the 50 watt 4 channel one is can you switch channels with footswitch or is it like 4 1 channel amps in one?
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
Well this is another amp thread but it is a short one.

My question is on the engl screamer or thunder whatever the 50 watt 4 channel one is can you switch channels with footswitch or is it like 4 1 channel amps in one?

The screamer is the 4 channel amp and it's a strange one because as long as you buy the right footswitch you can switch between the channels at will but they all share the same EQ section.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
So is the gain the same on each one too
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
So is the gain the same on each one too

Not exactly; the channels all share the same EQ but obviously the dirty channel(s) will have a lot more gain than the clean channel so if you set the gain to maximum you'll probably get a good metal distortion on the gain channel and a low-gain crunch kind of tone on the 'clean' channel.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
hmmmm so how does the amp compare to a mesa rectifier or mark 4
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name