no not boobies, nor will i gtfo.

today in science - biology - i recieved my results for my tests ; which i forget what specific type they were. i got 4th worst in the class and im usually in the top layer of results.

i feel that all of my grades are falling and i have no idea what i want to do when/if i go to collage or university.

i used to have a gourmet of options, but i feel i can only achieve the side dishes D;

my current grades are

Math/Maths : B+
Science : C
English : B
German : B
I.t : A
Graphics : C
P.E : C
Relgion : E
Citizenship : N.A

i would like to go into law or media but i have no idea what areas to study. and whatnot

thanks for any advise given

EDIT: Note To self, learn to spell. English Spellings Not American. look them up.
Last edited by DieGarbageMan at Apr 22, 2008,
trust me buddy you have mroe options then me. ahha
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
Misleading thread title is misleading

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Extreme letdown, just look back on bad grades and put the extra effort in to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

today in science - biology - i recieved my results for my tests ; which i forget what spesific type they were. i got 4th worst in the class and im usually in the top layer of results.

i feel that all of my grades are falling and i have no idea what i want to do when/if i go to collage or university.

i used to have a gourmet of options, but i feel i can only achieve the side dishes D;

my current grades are

i would like to go into law or media but i have no idea what areas to study. and whatnot

Who the hell gave you a B in English?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
haha thank god. i was gunna hit someone if they said that double d's were the best size ever. cuz i mine aren't that big hahaha
i dont have to hit anyone.

sorry bout ur grades man. d's happen to everyone!
I <3 Rock Mushik
E? is that like F?
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Don't be fooled, D students can get pretty far in life. For instance, you could become president / PM...

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
...well what grade are you in anyways? if you're anywhere below junior year of high school, none of that matters anyway as long as you're not failing.
wth does an E in religion mean?

Puberty is probably causing your grades to suffer because you've been staring at the girls in class too much.
and you should probably learn how to spell "college" and "specific" before you make any hard plans for the future.
Quote by darkstar2466

Some people can't be bothered to type properly.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by darkstar2466

Hahah!
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by darkstar2466

BUUUURN

Anyway, it happens to most people. Even people who do great and go to uni etc. are only setting themselves up for a bigger dissapointment later in life.

You just have to go where life takes you. Find the thing you enjoy most, like music, and concentrate on that. Work only provides money to allow you to enjoy life, work is not life itself.

Just embrace apathy, man.
Quote by darkstar2466

Haha, seriously.

Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Quote by darkstar2466

hahahahaha!!
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by DieGarbageMan

you got me all excited too.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

May I ask how you got a "C" in Gym?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Vermintide
BUUUURN

Anyway, it happens to most people. Even people who do great and go to uni etc. are only setting themselves up for a bigger dissapointment later in life.

You just have to go where life takes you. Find the thing you enjoy most, like music, and concentrate on that. Work only provides money to allow you to enjoy life, work is not life itself.

I more or less tend to agree with this. heh.
if you want to go into law my friend you should take psychology , law , and obviously english

media you need photography , media studies , and english id say

science has nothign to do with either two

unless its like criminal science then that would obviously benefit law lol
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
you're clearly in grade eight or something. who gives a **** what marks you get, it doesn't mean ****
Well, just pay attention and try harder...
Doing that turned my B in H. Chem. into an A.
I'm in the same boat as you...kinda. No where near that far down the hole, but I did go down in many subjects, most prominantly Chemistry, Pre-Calculus, and Spanish. I was very dissapointed, and hope the fourth and last quarter will designate major change. I need to start studying more and computing less. And dare I say...less guitar.

My grades:
Music Theory- A+
English Honors- A-
Global Honors- A
Chemistry- C+
Gym- A+
Spanish- B
Band- A
Pre-Calculus - B

Yeah, sucks. How much do you study? I know I don't. I never really had to, but looks like I need to start. :\
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by darkstar2466

Him
Attachments:
funny pic1.JPG
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Vermintide
BUUUURN

That's mostly people who go for a job because of money, rather than enjoyment. Some people exist that work hard and try to be the best so that they can get a job they will enjoy.

Saying they will suffer bigger disapointments is going to be true if you don't set goals. Sure people who aim high will have most disappointments, but they are far more likely to get the the top of their game.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack
That's mostly people who go for a job because of money, rather than enjoyment. Some people exist that work hard and try to be the best so that they can get a job they will enjoy.

Saying they will suffer bigger disapointments is going to be true if you don't set goals. Sure people who aim high will have most disappointments, but they are far more likely to get the the top of their game.

My thoughts are pretty much summed up in the song Go Forth And Die, by the respected melodic death metal composers Dethklok

People spend years working for a certain career they THINK they will enjoy, but the reality turns out way different.
Quote by gm jack

I tend to agree with this more or less. heh.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

today in science - biology - i recieved my results for my tests ; which i forget what specific type they were. i got 4th worst in the class and im usually in the top layer of results.

my current grades are

EDIT: Note To self, learn to spell. English Spellings Not American. look them up.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by floppypick
Him

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
C in PE...
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Your grades aren't too good. Have you considered becoming a plumber?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.