You guys'll love this.

My friend and his mate were out biking today, and they saw a little squirrel on the path so they stopped and it scampered over and jumped on his leg!

They just youtubed a video of it and its undenyably cute.
Squirrel video

After what you see in the video they tried to put it back in the woods several times and it kept coming back. even tually they walked it out into the woods just a little way and then hopped on there bikes and left.

Hopefully the squirrel will learn to stay off the roads and hopefully my mate wont catch rabies
Cute, we got red squirrels over here, really timid unfortunatly

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Arg dammit. It made me do my scrunched-up 'awwhhh' face and everything.

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Most of the time animals seem really friendly towards human because of loss of brain function...when they get rabies
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by rizo299
Its a shame grey squirrels are bastards

I'd like to see a red squirrel

True, viscous bastards Red squirrels are rare these days unfortunatly. I can't believe how friendly that grey one was. It looked like a baby though ^^

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
haha that is really cool.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Awwwh, that was cute. Especially when it was picked up
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i wants photo of one. i see loads in teh park near me but they run away.
Aww, how cute.

Besides the fact that now that it has become accustomed to your friends, instinct has more than likely told it that you all are its "mother," and now that you've left it is lost and will be left to die as it can't care for itself and there is no one else to care for it.

But aside from that, yeah. How cute.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Awww too cute.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ctb
i wants photo of one. i see loads in teh park near me but they run away.

I just got a wierd image of a grown man giggling and chasing squirrels round a park bench...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Gunpowder
Aww, how cute.

Besides the fact that now that it has become accustomed to your friends, instinct has more than likely told it that you all are its "mother," and now that you've left it is lost and will be left to die as it can't care for itself and there is no one else to care for it.

But aside from that, yeah. How cute.

It jumped onto him. It was all rather inevitable. Take your asshattery elsewhere.

If it was lost on its own It'd die anyway, at least they didn't feed it and try to take it home. Stop acting so superior.
I give you, mi friend, the Andrusho's Official "This made me go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW Prize of the day."
iv had that hapen in my yard my freind and i wher pkayin around i was like 8 and a squirl comes up and starts crawling up my leg and it went as far as to go up my shorts i freaked out couse i didnt want it to bite my balls
Quote by rizo299
Its a shame grey squirrels are bastards

I'd like to see a red squirrel

All squirrels are bastards. I saved one from drowning in my Nana's half empty disgusting pool and the ****er ran up the pole and scratched the **** out of my arms.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
All squirrels are bastards. I saved one from drowning in my Nana's half empty disgusting pool and the ****er ran up the pole and scratched the **** out of my arms.

Would be a grey squirrel seeing as grey squirrels are native to america.

Red squirrels however are lovely little civilised and very brittish things. They drink tea and eat crumpets while discussing the weather and wearing a monocle and bowler hat.
i hate squirrles. one time i was eating lunch in the park, and i look over on my left and sitting beside me was this big ass squirrel with these giant bubbly eyes, and i **** my pants. goddamn squirrels.
Quote by rizo299
It jumped onto him. It was all rather inevitable. Take your asshattery elsewhere.

If it was lost on its own It'd die anyway, at least they didn't feed it and try to take it home. Stop acting so superior.

No.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Nice. I've never seen such a friendly squirrel, but then again, it appeared to be a baby. Really cool though.
awww, that's so cute!

i seriously doubt your friend will get rabies, that squirrel didn't look very rabid to me

if it broke the skin it wouldn't hurt to get the bite cleaned up properly though, and make sure all your vaccines are up to date, because that squirrel is probably filthy
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
awwwwwwww adorable
hopefully your friend is okay. I'm generally not for people handling animals but you didnt really initiate this
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by rizo299
Would be a grey squirrel seeing as grey squirrels are native to america.

Red squirrels however are lovely little civilised and very brittish things. They drink tea and eat crumpets while discussing the weather and wearing a monocle and bowler hat.

Now that sounds more my speed.

Pipes and curly mustaches as well?
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools