Hello, I need help with downloading a torrent game. I don't get how to use the crack and Alcohol 120% and stuff, so if someone could help me, that'd be great. Chances are, this thread will be reported by some a-hole, so we might just have to pm, or you could show me a site with detailed instructions. Thanks.
Here they are, listed by folder:

Main
Civilization 4 and crack.daa
Readme (no use, it's too vague)
Sorry, accidentally hit 'post' button

here's the rest, located in the main folder:
Crack
Civ4v109.setup.exe
Civilization 4
Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
Daemon tools,mount,profit.

Tried daemon tools, too, and it didn't really even work on my computer, I don't think. I've got a laptop running windows xp (newest version before vista).
Well, I just saw that Alcohol 120 has a 100 mb image size limit, so I will try this "Powerslo". Is it essentially the same thing?
you have to find the .iso and then mount it using alcohol. thats like putting the cd in the drive. once you install it using the virtual disk, you have to put the crack in the folder where it was installed, in place of the like thing you click to start the program. you have to delete that file, so copy it before you delete it so you dont **** yourself over.\

sorry in your case the .iso would be the .daa or whatever
alcohol doesnt have a limit? at least it shouldn't.

i have it using like 800mb image files....if not bigger
Thanks, that helped a lot, actually. The only problem is I cannot find a .iso file.
Quote by tona_107
alcohol doesnt have a limit? at least it shouldn't.

i have it using like 800mb image files....if not bigger

you have to buy it, is what it told me.
yo you gotta work the system man. download a professional version of alcohol that has no size limit
Are you positive that Alcohol won't run .daa?
And is it Powerslo or Powerlso?
Thanks, both of you. I'm not really tech-savvy.
Kay, downloading now. Could you tell me how I would've used Acohol to mount an .iso image? I couldn't find out before.
When downloading poweriso, what 'file associations' should I check? What are those?
You guys are AWESOME! I think it's working. I had to reboot my computer, but Poweriso is a lot easier to use to mount stuff than Acohol, I think.