I am selling a bass halfstack that sits around and collects dust to get money for a Recto 2x12 and a multiFX. Now, I am thinking of either the Pod X3 live or the Boss GT-8/10.

Opinions please?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
I think... You should get a Roadking cab since half the things that amp can do only work with the cab...!

And you logged off of AIM!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
I think... You should get a Roadking cab since half the things that amp can do only work with the cab...!

And you logged off of AIM!

Oh, my bad.

And, I am gonna sell my 4x12 once I buy a 2x12 cab and buy the RK cab.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Oh, my bad.

And, I am gonna sell my 4x12 once I buy a 2x12 cab and buy the RK cab.

Good, I was going to smack you.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Good, I was going to smack you.

Yeah. I needs monies though...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Yeah. I needs monies though...

Yeah them RK cabs aren't cheap that's for sure!

Anyway... back to Multi-FX. I like both really. I haven't tried the POD X3 but I liked the XT when I tried it a while back but it took a lot of getting used to cause for the first 30min with it I couldn't figure out how to work anything on it really. The GT-8/10 might be the same but I was already familiar with the POD XT at the point I tried one of those so it was easier for me to use.

Sound wise, they both have their strong and weak points, I really think you should just try both head-to-head cause there's going to be equal responses to which is better.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
what are you getting this for anyway man? Is it for recording and amp modeling sims, or just for fx to use? If it's just fx, something like the TC Gmajor might be a better option. The FX are top notch, and IMO, superior to those floor boxes.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
what are you getting this for anyway man? Is it for recording and amp modeling sims, or just for fx to use? If it's just fx, something like the TC Gmajor might be a better option. The FX are top notch, and IMO, superior to those floor boxes.

True, true. Didn't even think of that.

Answer the question omgzorz!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Man! Always gotta rush me! I am getting a multiFX for playing praise music and such. I really am not gonna have the money for good delay and modulation pedals, so I thought a MultiFX would be a much better choice. I think I know someone selling a G-force, I will see if he still has it around.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Oh no! I am slowly being pushed to page 2!

Bump!
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
TC Electronic FTW!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
YAY! I know, but I want other opinions. Don't worry, I still love you! No homo though!
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
YAY! I know, but I want other opinions. Don't worry, I still love you! No homo though!

I dunno, I don't think anyone but me and Erock like you, no one else is answering you!!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw

I dunno, I don't think anyone but me and Erock like you, no one else is answering you!!

Yeah, everyone else don't like me!
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude

id just like to say that i also like you cowdude. mostly for your ownership of a roadking. but anyway....

dont know if you have tried the me-50, but it has pretty good mod and delay effect on it. its not particularly amazing, but it seems to have the stuff you need and nothing more. and it has a very easy to use layout
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by MatrixClaw

I like him, I'm just horrendously stupid when it comes to MultiFX.

But, from the forums at least, I've heard good things about the TC.
Ben
Ahh its ok I like you FLCL lol.

but I'm kinda partial to the Boss multi Effects imo if you want effects and not amps you want the Boss it's just better all around.

but the TC electrnoics is AMAZING if you want to try rack stuff out do that. Old digitech ones are good to
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by MatrixClaw

hey, speak for yourself!

haha, I keed, I keed

I don't think you really need to go for a GForce mang, the GMajor is in a lot of touring racks. The GForce is a pretty amazing unit, but I would go Axe-Fx if you're spending that kind of loot.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by FLCLcowdude

I like you, but I don't know good multieffects from an out-of-control labedo.
That Damage Control pedal that has all of the modulations in it is probably the only Multi FX id buy. Or a TCE.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Thanks for everyones help! I am still looking for some suggestions, so keep them coming.

Thanks for everyone that likes me!
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993