I like their music and screaming, but cant stand the voice of the singer (even though hes got pipes)
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
I think *reported* for wrong forum. Read the damn stickies.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Metalcore goes in the hardcore forum.

Quote by insideac
the old singer, the white one, goes to the church i used to go to. They blooow

Get their self titled, and shut up.
Sorry, but I hate this band so much.

The only song that's somewhat decent is My Curse.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Quote by carrotcake
Sorry, but I hate this band so much.

The only song that's somewhat decent is My Curse.

Ummm...

Quote by Scourge441
Quote by I,Voyager
Yeah. They suck.

Once again...

Quote by Scourge441
they suck
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
i love the self-titled. it's raw and has so much emotion in it. it's also heavy as ****.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
I love how every kid in my school thinks Holy Diver is a Killswitch song. Ugh.

Though to be completely honest, for metalcore, Killswitch isn't actually that bad.
Quote by Scourge441
You're deaf.

lol can't take no for an answer huh?

....the holy diver cover was pretty good i must admit, but as a band i don't really care either way about them
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
you know, on one of the reviews of one of there cd's, they are labeled as black metal. Goddamn racists.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

Quote by McGelie
you know, on one of the reviews of one of there cd's, they are labeled as black metal. Goddamn racists.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
Quote by Scourge441
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

it is. but they really are labeled that.

Quote by McGelie
it is. but they really are labeled that.

*reported* for using sarcasm in the metal forum
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by McGelie

Living Colour is my favorite black metal band.
Quote by Selkies921
Definitely my favorite deathgrind band

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by shredhead22
*reported* for using sarcasm in the metal forum

are you serious?

Quote by McGelie
are you serious?

are we gonna do this all day?
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22
are we gonna do this all day?

maybe.