I posted this in the Classic 30 thread, but I didn't get any responses so I'll put it here too:

I've got a question about my Classic 50. According to the manual it's a 1994 model. Did those come stock with Celestion G30L speakers? Because mine, which I got used, has those particular Celestions. I know the newer models come stock with Blue Marvels. And if my speakers are aftermarket, are the Celestions an improvement from the stock speakers?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
As long as i've known, I thought they came with blue marvels. Was yours used? Maybe someone switched them out.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah, it was used so I'm thinking the original owner swapped the speakers. I hope the Celestions are an improvement, considering that on their website my particular model was nowhere to be found and I don't even know how they compare.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Alot of people complain about the Blue Marvel, so the Celestion you got are a mile better than the stock!
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Sweet I guess that makes the amp even better. I'm still amazed with it, considering it was $350 used and just sounds awesome.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Nice. Alot of people slam the blue marvels. They're not bad (like the things which come with valvekings), but they're not anything great either.
Yours should be an improvement.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Definite improvement
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
I am thinking of getting this amp is yours the 212 or 410 and can you get good rock sound out of it like a 90's hard rock grungish type sound? I also have a DS-1 pedal