i already have a thread like this on Judas Priest and UG was quite helpful, so what are some of the more metal Deep Purple songs. You know the ones with the high vocal squeels and virtuosic guitar work by Ritchie Blackmore. The reason i am asking this is because a lot of my favorite bands were influence by Priest and Deep Purple so i kinda want to know what songs influenced them.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Burn, Child in Time if you like prog metal, and Highway Star. Maybe Speed King, too.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Awesome band, wrong forum. Ask in classic rock.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I already have Child in Time, Highway Star, and Burn. Im looking for this one song that this guy at this guitar store was playing and it was a great riff but he couldnt remember what it was.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
hush.
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
Black Night is probably my favorite.

Woman From Tokyo is damn good too, along with those already mentioned

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
Black Night is probably my favorite.

Woman From Tokyo is damn good too, along with those already mentioned

+1000000 I love Black Night.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by The Frayed Ends
Fact: Highway Star is the most metal song of all time.

Fact: The Frayed Ends has some good taste, some bad.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory