I played Emerson, Lake, and Palmer's "From the Beginning" a few seconds behind Yes's "Roundabout" and although there were some rough patches, there were still some places that sound pretty cool together...

So does anybody know of any songs that--when played at or near the same time--sound pretty good together?
I'm bored here

and Nickelback jokes, although hilarious, aren't funny.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
If you mean like flowing into each other, than most Pink Floyd songs... they do anyway.

One I think is cool is Led Zeppelin- Celebration Day (First few measures) into Bring it on Home (The part Page wrote) into Black Dog (full song).

It's on TSRTS.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Linkin Park and alot of Jay-z's songs go togehter well even if u dont like rap u should check that out (linkin park makes up for it being "rap" haha)
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Mm.. There's a "mash up" (omg gangstalololz) between Oasis' Wonderwall and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day.

New Green Day sucks, I know, but it's not that bad.
There are some odd combinations ive heard. Smells Like Teen Spirit fits pretty well under the vocal from Straight Outta Compton. And D-12's My Band fits well over You Shook Me All Night Long. One of the better ones Ive heard is Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars with Every Breath You Take. Weird, but pretty fun to listen to sometimes.
Quote by BiOhAZarD722
Linkin Park and alot of Jay-z's songs go togehter well even if u dont like rap u should check that out (linkin park makes up for it being "rap" haha)

.....no, they don't.
/personalpreference

these are cool. i like doing it with movies too. playing an action movie's sound, with spongebob visually. it's crazy how well they match up sometimes. especially when you're high....i bet it's really your mind being used to them syncing up and adapting it though.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by qotsa1998
There are some odd combinations ive heard. Smells Like Teen Spirit fits pretty well under the vocal from Straight Outta Compton. And D-12's My Band fits well over You Shook Me All Night Long. One of the better ones Ive heard is Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars with Every Breath You Take. Weird, but pretty fun to listen to sometimes.

what do you mean "the vocal from straight outta compton"
Quote by thankyougermany
If you mean like flowing into each other, than most Pink Floyd songs... they do anyway.

One I think is cool is Led Zeppelin- Celebration Day (First few measures) into Bring it on Home (The part Page wrote) into Black Dog (full song).

It's on TSRTS.

were talking about acturally playing songs at the same time
OMG dude boulevard of broken dreams and wonderwall work perfectly. the synthesiser is exact with oasis' guitar in the beginning then the singers take turns singing then harmonize it is so sick.