help me out here, does anyone remember the game f-zero X for the N64? does anyone here know the name of the song or maybe have a tab for it laying around here? i would really just like to know the name, so i can get it and get a tab, but whatever.

thanks

-AeM

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
yeah I remember it. there was a track that you could go so fast you would fly off.

the best guess I can give on where to find the song is just search F-Zero theme...
haha...great game. i still have it!
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
Quote by whatadrag
yeah I remember it. there was a track that you could go so fast you would fly off.

the best guess I can give on where to find the song is just search F-Zero theme...

i've tried that, and nothing comes up.

i just had a revelation, i should go to wikipedia!

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by WGsimbaKG
I think you're thinking of big blue.

There's a tab for it by the NESkimos

its not big blue

here is the album
title bgm is what i am talking about
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/f-zero-x-original-soundtrack

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

I still play that game. Mute City and Big Blue were overrated. Devil's Forest and Space Plant ftw.

(by the way, while you're at it try learning the song "The Long Distance of Murder" it's in the game, and it's great)
if i'm thinking of the right song, i have an orchestral arrangement of it. i have a CD of some Japanese orchestra playing a bunch of music from super smash bros melee, and it sounds waaaaaay better than on the game.