Ok, I tryed to search for an hour but didn't really get what I wanted since there were a lot of keywords. Anyways, I bought a pack of Ernie Ball Skinny Top, Heavy Bottom strings and when I try to tune the A string it gets registered as my E string and my D string gets registered as my A string. I'm just putting the guitar is standard tuning except for the low E which is going to be in D.

By the way I'm using a Korg Chromatic Tuner CA-30. Anybody have any idea on how I can get them tunned right?
Or just try hitting the 5th fret note on the D string and comparing iit to the open G string. If it sounds noticeably lower, then you just need to tune it higher. If not, then your tuner is low quality and you need an upgrade.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
tune your E string and just tune everything else from that
incubus rocks my world
The tuner doesn't know which string is which - it just tells you which note is nearest. Try using an online tuner and start developing your ear.
Quote by Shinozoku
Or just try hitting the 5th fret note on the D string and comparing iit to the open G string. If it sounds noticeably lower, then you just need to tune it higher. If not, then your tuner is low quality and you need an upgrade.

Thanks a lot. That worked. I got the 5th fret D string make the G and now the D string comes up D like it should. I was thinking about trying that but figured I may as well ask first.