ive been playing guitar now for 5 months and my fingers are starting to become more limber, and i was wondering what pedals a beginner like myself should get...

i like bands like avenged sevenfold, metallica, pink floyd, zep, sabbath, weezer, gnr (with slash), velvet revolver, whitesnake, beatles, the doors, linkin park, blue oyster cult, black tide and etc...

for distortion ive been making distortion on my amp (Peavey Rage 258 25 watt) so i dont know if i want to make distortion my first pedal...

im looking that creates a nice clean sound but also isnt that expensive (im a teenager and i wont be working for another 3 months)

what pedals are good for a beginner like myself? and if you know good products by all means list them

thanks...
wrong forum....this belongs in GG&A
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22
wrong forum....this belongs in GG&A

Guitar gear and accesories. Gear building doesn't mean building up your gear. It means actually making your own gear. You'll get better responses there.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
you want a pedal that makes a nice clean sound? Well first off a distortion pedal is in order... I would definately recommend something like a meal muff... so you can dial in different distortions and get a wide variety of sounds.

And if your looking for something for the clean channel on your amp... i dont know about making a 'more clean' sound... but something like a chorus pedal would be nice
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by seankellyultgtr
thanks, i clicked on the wrong one haha
and you made a new thread identical to this one in GG&A, but left this thread open.

beginner pedals?

Delete your first post and save the Mods the effort of closing this one.
I'll be back to report this thread for closure in about 1/2 hour.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.