Chinese black metal?
I didn't know China could be so kvlt and frostbitten.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
A Headbangers Journey was so horrible that you couldn't pay me to see its "follow up"
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

a headbangers journey was pretty lame. it was right in some places but completely wrong in most places. and they missed the entire doom metal genre
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Holy crap he met Orphaned Land! I hope there's an interview!

Quote by Terror Kovenant
A Headbangers Journey was so horrible that you couldn't pay me to see its "follow up"

Name a better one.

Quote by MHDrunk
a headbangers journey was pretty lame. it was right in some places but completely wrong in most places. and they missed the entire doom metal genre

I thought it was pretty spot-on. The chart had a few questionable genres, but everything else was good.
Last edited by Scourge441 at Apr 22, 2008,
Least there was a movie made on METAL, even if it was just a general overview.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
I thought Metal: A Headbangers Journey was a quality movie from the point of somebody who didn't have a comprehensive knowledge of the genre(s). I don't think me made it with 'educating metal fanatics' in mind.

This movie looks great, and I will definitely be seeing it.
i do agree with scourge though, (i've only read the book, not seen the movie) but a headbanger's journey was the best book i've seen about metal, by a long way
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
This looks pretty good, I'll definitely check it out.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Last edited by d. b. cooper at Apr 22, 2008,
Slayer in a Muslim country, ugh... I know a similar feeling. My country of origin is Lebanon, which just happens to be in the middle east. So, my music taste is extremely different than most of my family and everyone I know in that area. I'll definitely look into this.