that sounded like iron maiden, mastodon, the foo fighters, megadeth, and queens of the stone age...rolled into one?

myspace.com/thewatermarginmyspace

you should check them out...unless you don't want your face melted...what? are you a bitch?
high praises. this had better deliver and not just be some local upstart with home recorded tracks.
pretty sweet.. drummer should tune his bass drums better or record them differently, cause they don't sound to good, but his playing is great, along with the rest of the band
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
I'll admit...I'm impressed. Nice stuff. I'll have another listen when I can turn it up loud.
You claim you sound like a bunch of badasses.

You don't sound like what you claimed, but your music is solid. 7/10 - oh, and I'm a harsh critic. In my line of judging bands 70% isn't a C, it's practically a B+...but I'd need to hear better recordings and more vocals to say you rocked my nuts off.
it would be nice with vocals. some sweet riffs though, very thrash-y.

didn't hear any foo fighters in it though.
"And BTW, there is a Promote Your Band forum, leave the pit to bestiality and boobs"

where in the hell have i promoted boobs and beastiliaty?
thanks dude. these are just house recordings. and those are only 3 songs of ours. you have to hear more of our tunes to hear all the others. and these are our thrashiest songs. thrash metal is somewhat huge in tampa and we figured we do these cuz it'll get us some recognition in the are
Quote by stackedxactor
"And BTW, there is a Promote Your Band forum, leave the pit to bestiality and boobs"

where in the hell have i promoted boobs and beastiliaty?

That was a mistake, I thought I was in the Pit. The pit's topics tend to be retarted. My mistake.
I like you guys. You have some nice riffs. But some sections last too long. The bass drum in the first song really needs to be changed. The songs really need to be remixed.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
What if there was a band... that lived up to the hype?!

Seriously, it was OK, but don't go out of your way to get people's hopes up.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS