The program? I recently acquired a copy of it and I was wondering if it's just a waste of time to even bother going through the progress maps, I'd like to hear if anyone has tried it and actually benefited greatly from it.

Also could anyone give me any tips on learning any scale in any position? Is it just a simple matter of going over the grids and degrees until you have them down pat or is it more then that?

Thanks a bunch.
First, learn the notes on the fretboard, so you can get any note at any position (ie; say G, and play a G as quickly as possible - try and get it to such a point that you don't even really need to think about it).

Then, learn the notes in each key's major scale, and the intervals. Once you've done that you can start learning different scales as modifications of the major scale in each key, and just learn the intervals and use those.

It'll take time, but if you can do all that you'll become a lot more proficient.
Quote by Konkon
Also could anyone give me any tips on learning any scale in any position? Is it just a simple matter of going over the grids and degrees until you have them down pat or is it more then that?

Thanks a bunch.

Look at the scale as notes and intervals rather than positions; learn what comprises a specific scale and you'll be able to apply it anywhere on the neck.
Hi all,

I write here to make this post actual again.

Is anybody out there who has tried out the programm? I also downloaded a copy and it seems useful.

Any experiences?